Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2009, 06:29 AM

2,047 posts, read 4,619,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
If you can't deal with black women's drama then "YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN"
Nope, never said any such thing. Actually, I never gave black men any recommendations at all. From the first, my comments were directed towards black women. What 'tired black men' do is their business. Put up with drama, don't put up with drama, jump into the Chattahoochee, I really don't care. The fact that you're tired, and why, is not my problem. I'm not your mama.

Quote:
I think it is kind of extremely sexist to neglect the man problem's in favor of the woman's.
Man, I must've fallen down a rabbit hole. Did you really tell me, a woman, that I'm supposed to be focused on MEN'S problems? Why on earth would that be? I'm a woman. It's men's responsibility to deal with men's problems. Not women. I wouldn't know you if I ran you over in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Why on earth would I be concerned about your problems?

Quote:
If all black men disappeared off the earth tomorrow, that would be the end of the whole black race as one knows it, including black women.
Actually that's not true. Women are the keeper of the culture, and we can certainly continue to produce and rear black children for many generations to come. Not to mention the fact that most of the black men on this earth aren't black American men. There's plenty of black and brown men on this planet for black women to produce children with.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:40 AM

23,460 posts, read 44,074,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoslynHolcomb View Post
Nope, never said any such thing. Actually, I never gave black men any recommendations at all. From the first, my comments were directed towards black women. What 'tired black men' do is their business. Put up with drama, don't put up with drama, jump into the Chattahoochee, I really don't care. The fact that you're tired, and why, is not my problem. I'm not your mama.

Man, I must've fallen down a rabbit hole. Did you really tell me, a woman, that I'm supposed to be focused on MEN'S problems? Why on earth would that be? I'm a woman. It's men's responsibility to deal with men's problems. Not women. I wouldn't know you if I ran you over in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Why on earth would I be concerned about your problems?

Actually that's not true. Women are the keeper of the culture, and we can certainly continue to produce and rear black children for many generations to come. Not to mention the fact that most of the black men on this earth aren't black American men. There's plenty of black and brown men on this planet for black women to produce children with.
Girl, you are fierce! They messed with the wrong woman LOL.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:01 AM

572 posts, read 1,870,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Girl, you are fierce! They messed with the wrong woman LOL.
Yeah, she told me.

What was I thinking; Of course if ALL the black men on earth disappeared, the black woman could keep the race going(); she is the keeper of the culture, she is strong & independent; she is Alpha & Omega. Roslyn's comment just told me that the black man isn't really needed. And you know what, he's not.

Roslyn, you have brought me to the light. I don't have any real worth on this earth. I'm like a human's extra kidney, one can live without me.

(Women on this thread: Please say something to Ms. Roslyn, I'm beggin you)

Old 05-19-2009, 08:05 AM

Don't even call me mdiggs1 no more. My new name is Extra Kidney, LOL

Old 05-19-2009, 08:10 AM

325 posts, read 979,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
Yeah, she told me.

What was I thinking; Of course if ALL the black men on earth disappeared, the black woman could keep the race going(); she is the keeper of the culture, she is strong & independent; she is Alpha & Omega. Roslyn's comment just told me that the black man isn't really needed. And you know what, he's not.

Roslyn, you have brought me to the light. I don't have any real worth on this earth. I'm like a human's extra kidney, one can live without me.

(Women on this thread: Please say something to Ms. Roslyn, I'm beggin you)
I'm not sure I agree with Roslyn on that particular issue because black women cannot create black children without black men. But, black men need to understand that although you act like you don't need us black women, or we're full of whatever...u do...like I said...we are your mothers, sisters, and daughters. I will agree with her on the fact that black women seem to think that all they NEED to date is black men. If it does not work for them, maybe they should consider going outside the box for a bit. Althought IRR doesn't really work for me, hell it could definitely work for someone else

Old 05-19-2009, 08:13 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,880,495 times
Whatever happened to just baking a nice Apple Pie and watching Soap Operas?

Ok.. never mind.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:16 AM

109 posts, read 192,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttefylooc View Post
yea Im sure they will Jeffreda ain't no beef with you personally, you are the OP, my thing is it obvious, black men want peace, black women want TOO much. But hey as queen Roslyn says... If you can't deal with black women's drama then "YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN". I have heard that argument before. If your man ain't doing what he Needs to be doing move on. It should not be called "Tired Black Men" but "Beaten Black Men" Women like Roslyn are not the caring, understanding type. Some women do know how to play their position, but many black women do not. I am not sexing outside of my race, not really interested in that, but one thing I know for sure, I don't really have to keep a girlfriend, just be a great man and patiently wait for the volcanic emotional eruption (drama) to come. When it occurs, I simply disappear. Its like they never existed to me. Then you get the "Im sorry" textes and emails and voice mails from these women because they just couldn't be cool, friendly & peaceful. One girl even left a card on my door about how sorry she was for flipping out for no reason. I don't get it, why is it so hard for black women to just "get along"? Patients is my best friend, these women never fail me, sometimes it takes a month or 2, but I know the drama will eventually surface and it always does. Message to my black fellas, Stop cuffing these women yall, let them be free. If you really treat her good, you can probably still get the goods without the drama as a "good friend". If you are afraid she may let the next man get the goods, then you are doomed from the start. You are not her final stop. Other man came before you and some will come after you, expect this knowledge and enjoy your time on earth.
Well I'm here to say that not all Black women bring the drama. I am a Black woman and actually do not understand what the "Angry Black Woman" is!

I'm sorry you feel that way but I understand how personal experiences can take you there. But I wanted to let you know, there are some of us that are peaceful and friendly! Sadly, it might have a lot to do with the fact that k-8 I was the only Black girl. It's sad that an all white environment has to be the one to foster a good attitude and positivity.

Once I finally met more Black women in high school and beyond though, I was teased, ridiculed for not being "Black" enough. I was "too nice" and not "strong enough" and didn't want enough from a man. I have a girlfriend now that chastises me for not getting more out of men..seriously. She says I am "too pretty" to deal with certain men i.e. the average guy or a guy who isn't rich (or pretending to be). Seriously.

I feel that these women have ruined it for women who aren't "angry." Frequently when I meet someone new (honestly, this is just with Black men) they are amazed that I'm not mean/stuck-up/stand-offish. This is a sad state of affairs.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreda30238 View Post
I'm not sure I agree with Roslyn on that particular issue because black women cannot create black children without black men. But, black men need to understand that although you act like you don't need us black women, or we're full of whatever...u do...like I said...we are your mothers, sisters, and daughters. I will agree with her on the fact that black women seem to think that all they NEED to date is black men. If it does not work for them, maybe they should consider going outside the box for a bit. Althought IRR doesn't really work for me, hell it could definitely work for someone else
On interracial dating, it isn't something that is predominant in the United States; it happens here and there. Most Americans still prefer to marry someone of their own race (Not all, most). I do have a preference for the black woman.

However, if I happen to meet a non-black woman that I am attracted to (I don't mean just physically) so much that I would want to make her my wife, then I wouldn't fight it because of her race. I would persue and marry that woman.

But it is more unlikely to happen because I am mostly checkin for the black woman. That's who I'm attracted to the most; I have nothing against any other race of woman, it is what it is.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:30 AM

2,642 posts, read 8,259,583 times
What about us Angry White Women????

Old 05-19-2009, 09:32 AM

2,047 posts, read 4,619,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plessthanpointohfive View Post
What about us Angry White Women????

Oh, haven't you heard? Y'all are submissive and passive and freaky in bed. Except of course on the White Women Suck blog. According to that loser, you're all selfish and self-absorbed and you emasculate white men too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta