Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 11:59 AM

21 posts, read 53,808 times

Advertisements

i am a first time home buyer and trust me it is a big headache and i was looking around snellville this past weekend i was around lenora park,the area is nice and everything but not for me,i cant imagine how that area would look within 10yrs so i completely erased it off my list i would rather head up north,suwanee,dacula,not too far from 85N,but since i work in lawrenceville i have to stick to gwinnett county so my commute wont be as painful but i would head to loganville this weekend and look around perhaps i can find some nice areas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 PM

293 posts, read 1,106,623 times
I have a colleague who is looking in the Brookwood/Parkview district. What areas serve these districts? I think Snellville servies Brookwood, but where in Snellville specifically? And Parkview as well? I think they are both in Snellville, correct?

Old 10-13-2009, 02:22 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,974,017 times
The part of Snellville that Brookwood serves is essentially the area west of 124 and north of 78. Also a small part of unincorporated Lawrenceville is served by Brookwood. It is the area around Five Forks Trickum Rd and Ronald Reagan Parkway. Parkview serves the part of Lilburn that is south of 29. Here is a map that may help!

Gwinnett County Public Schools Cluster Boundaries

BTW-I live in the part of Lawrenceville I mentioned above and love it!

Old 01-05-2010, 05:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,593 times
I live in Loganville and this seems to be a better area with both Grayson High School and the new Archer High school. Our neighborhood is smaller and the lots are bigger so you don't feel like you are right next to your neighbor like most of these subdivisions. I don't know if you are still looking for a house but we are actually in the process of putting ours up for sale to move out of state closer to our family so we can start trying for a baby (like you we want our parents for babysitters!). Our house is a 3b/2ba 1936 sq/ft house. I don't know what your price range is but if you're interested then let me know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta