Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2009, 04:39 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times

Advertisements

clearing my head again

went to another forum certain that its 'system' needs to be upgraded or an entire new system installed--so bad--created stress---

I probably know less about systems, browsers, servers and etc than anyone here and I really should know a bit more--need another computer and what an experience that will be--the Dell is overloaded--I can tell from the way it 'acts'--so many error messages and all kinds of 'signs' that a computer needs a geek---that will have to wait

the stupid car window--electric window finally stopped Friday--everything turned out OK--lol--need to buy another car, too and a house or something--where can I find a forum to help me relocate---ROFLMAO!!!

what a crazy life---

I was 'better' in the 70's ---apparently my Time--I took a test that said I was a 'Flower Child'---maybe so, maybe so--that was the 60's and I didn't make it to San Francisco or Woodstock--went to school in Carrollton, the Woodstock of GA---lol--it was good, FWIW and I knew a Janis Joplin sort that 'went to Five Points'--and brought back a big paper flower---the rest of us were 'afraid' to do something like that--Go To Five Points--hippies were there----oooooooh, hippies--I wish I had gone--I go there now whenever I want.

I am listening to Easy Rockin' 70's--Rock Planet--who knows where or when I bought this--but I managed to find it tonight--and I am glad of that.

LOL--if I can ever 'find' anything--it is a miracle these days. Long story and it will not stay like this much longer. Always very organized but Life Happens, you know?

The songs---

-Hello, It's Me/Todd Rundgren
-Get Closer/Seals and Crofts
-Love the One Your With/Stephen Stills

-Oh, Atlanta--Little Feat, can't believe I don't recall hearing this one--smacking my head

-Ventura Highway/America
-Take Me in Your Arms/Doobie Brothers
-Attitude Dancing--Carly Simon
-Cat's in the Cradle/Harry Chapin
-Dpn't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight/James Taylor
-Midnight at the Oasis/Maria Muldar

I listened to records, burned candles and all that a lot in the 70's--wearing bell bottoms of course and the ??light weight tops and did a lot of macrame---lol--made a few ceramic pots---
I need to all of that again--works for me. Works for me.

I never had 'stress' in those days and should never have tried to change myself--lol--I would fit in well on the Seinfeld show or SNL --I can tell you that.
'It is always Something'---Gilda Radner

LOL --I could talk about SNL all night--guess I'll go find a thread where that is going on.

Little Feat--Oh, Atlanta--good tune.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta