U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-18-2010, 12:25 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 2,944,764 times
Reputation: 173

Advertisements

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed

CrimeDacula, GA, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 10, is 4. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 3.
Dacula, GA, property crime, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10, is 6. Property crime includes the offenses of burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. The object of the theft-type offenses is the taking of money or property, but there is no force or threat of force against the victims. The US average is 3.

Last edited by Yac; 02-23-2010 at 05:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-18-2010, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Atlanta, GA
1,262 posts, read 2,582,332 times
Reputation: 967
No.

This is a map of all crimes that are reported by the Gwinnett Police. It updates everyday, and you can always check it.

CrimeMapping.com - National Map
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2010, 01:24 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 2,944,764 times
Reputation: 173
Thank you
I figured asking on citydata would be a good bet, since the people that live there would be able to tell me if they hear a lot about Dacula on local news
This site is great. Thank you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonga View Post
No.

This is a map of all crimes that are reported by the Gwinnett Police. It updates everyday, and you can always check it.

CrimeMapping.com - National Map
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2010, 01:27 PM
 
Location: Dacula, GA
152 posts, read 468,811 times
Reputation: 70
You can also check out Gwinnett County Mugshots and do a search by city. But to answer the question- no. Not exactly sure what those numbers are based on. Not sure what they consider Dacula. But I would say it's about the safest middle class area in GC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2010, 03:33 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 2,944,764 times
Reputation: 173
Awesome! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettk View Post
You can also check out Gwinnett County Mugshots and do a search by city. But to answer the question- no. Not exactly sure what those numbers are based on. Not sure what they consider Dacula. But I would say it's about the safest middle class area in GC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2010, 06:53 PM
 
Location: Mableton, GA USA (NW Atlanta suburb, 4 miles OTP)
11,319 posts, read 22,994,430 times
Reputation: 3896
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1972 View Post
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed
I've found some of the ratings on that site to be questionable at best. Far too generalized to be of any use, IMO, and sometimes inaccurate based on my own experience in places.

Last edited by Yac; 02-23-2010 at 05:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 2,944,764 times
Reputation: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
I've found some of the ratings on that site to be questionable at best. Far too generalized to be of any use, IMO, and sometimes inaccurate based on my own experience in places.
I am so glad to hear that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top