Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:00 PM

71 posts, read 275,168 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if this is a great subdivision in Peach Tree City? I found 2 properties that i'm interested in would you invest in this particular subdvision? Is it family oriented? What's your thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 01:23 PM

744 posts, read 2,482,638 times
I have to admit this is my least favorite of all the John Wieland developements in the area.
One thing I hear from homeowners that live there is the trains can be really loud back there because the subdivision is less than a mile from the only traintracks that go through the city.
Traffic for the area in general is thicker because of Walmart , Home Depot and several other businesses all being right there.
I wouldn't rule it out when you come to take a look because everyone's taste is different.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 PM

Thanks so much for the reply.. If the train is so near this subdivision what other subdivision would you suggest?

Old 03-05-2010, 04:17 PM

My favorite that is in that price range $ 400's on up is Kedron Hills , off Peachtree Parkway. My friends that live there really like it alot and they say it is very family oriented ( has club house , pool with swim team etc. ) .

Old 03-06-2010, 04:15 PM

I took a look at Kedron Hills. This is a pretty large subdivision and the house I pulled up was really nice. From the map it looks like there is only one way in and oneway out is this so?

Old 03-06-2010, 08:15 PM

Actually there is an unpaved road which also enters the subdivision thus giving it two entrances . It is off of Dogwood trail.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 AM

Must be a tiny entrance didn't even notice it. So John Wieland must be pretty big down there hun? Maybe I will google this builder since I love his homes. You know you find out a lot when you google hee hee.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:52 AM

750 posts, read 2,276,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy007 View Post
Must be a tiny entrance didn't even notice it. So John Wieland must be pretty big down there hun? Maybe I will google this builder since I love his homes. You know you find out a lot when you google hee hee.
He is pretty big down here. I know the community down the street from my house in Mableton is still selling.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:36 PM

hey JP thanks for responding. So you said Mableton is selling right now aye? I will have to look that up. How is the are where this subdivision is located.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:03 PM

750 posts, read 2,276,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy007 View Post
hey JP thanks for responding. So you said Mableton is selling right now aye? I will have to look that up. How is the are where this subdivision is located.
Well thats the thing. While I'm sure PTC is alot nicer Mableton is up and coming. The community of Weilands (Legacy at the river Line) and mine (Beezer now, Cobblestone Creek) is located off of Howell Mill road and while it's not the nicest area or wasn't the nicest area since it's located down the street from the once used BankHead Courts it has been steadily making strides to be a great location. We are located 2-3 miles from 285 and one exit away from I20 in Cobb county. we've kinda beat the subject of Mableton up on these forums a good bit so I'll post some past threads that hopefully will help you out a little bit.

Legacy At The River Line | Neighborhood | Atlanta, Ga | John Wieland Homes

//www.city-data.com/forum/atlan...formation.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/atlan...ood-place.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta