Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 12:02 PM

1 posts, read 3,728 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am relocating from Virginia to begin a new job at Gwinnett MC and have been researching houses over the internet with intentions of coming down to make a decision next weekend. One particular house I came across is located in the Mountain Cove subdivision on Mountain Cove Rd., can anyone tell me about this area? the houses I see online are beautiful, but so many are vacant! why? is this a bad area? I don't have small children so school is not a concern, my future co-workers tell me Brookwood area is the best place to live in Snellville. But as an african american couple we are looking for good diversity that somewhat caters too our culture. Can someone tell me more about the area where "Mountain Cove Subdivision " is located, close to stores? diverse? high crime area? I did find there HOA website but it did not really tell me much. Thanks for your anticipated input. See you soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 10:52 PM

468 posts, read 1,373,965 times
there's a website for the Mountain Cove subdivision at www.mountaincove.org

please feel free to p.m. me for more info in regards to the snellville area - i've been here for 12 years!

Old 03-05-2014, 04:44 PM

1 posts, read 2,076 times
Did you end up purchasing that house? We are currently looking at that neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: