Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 04:33 AM

705 posts, read 1,110,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot1986 View Post
Ah. I was wondering when some misspelling and bristling with indignation cop would show up and deliver a thinly veiled threat ("enlightened"). Didn't take long. Which agency would that be, pray tell, so I know to avoid it? Is the preponderance of food references in your post (potatoes, coke, apples) a result of all the free food? A broken system, huh? Isn't that what I said, just not in the same words? And since you use the apples analogy, maybe you should get enlightened on the reference to "bad apples" -- that they, by their very presence in the cart, spoil the good ones (if any).

Beyond the bluster, you said nothing that doesn't match what I said.

Man you have a lot animosity towards law enforcement there don't you. What I meant by enlightenment was just that, accurate and true information, the witnessing of occurrences that would shed light on the truth. There are no veiled threats anywhere. Again, that seems to be evidence of your contempt for law enforcement, and I'm sorry for my big fingers when it comes to my spelling.

You sound like you've been sitting in front of the bong too long listening to rage against the machine and wearing a free mumia t-shirt. You really should have a talk with some folks that can give you some real information and accurate facts.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:19 AM

238 posts, read 555,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axemanjoe View Post
Man you have a lot animosity towards law enforcement there don't you.
Correction. I have a lot of animosity towards hypocrites. Government employees (whose salaries we pay, in case I need to remind you) exemplify the hypocrite creed better than just about any other group. To brazenly break the very laws they are sworn (and paid) to uphold... from cops to sheriffs to mayors to governors to senators to congressmen to presidents, we as a country and citizenry are FED UP with this crap, yet can only watch while these hypocrites and criminals take this country down in front of our very noses. And parade their self-righteousness while doing so (see your own post for example).

Try opening any major city newspaper on any given day and see if you can't find something or other referring to government corruption, graft, or other similar outrage. I don't even watch TV any more, partly due to this, as I can't bear to watch the images of these people in addition to hearing/reading about them.

The rest of your post is not worth responding to, nor am I going to respond to any others you write.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:38 AM

238 posts, read 555,668 times
BTW if you truly believe you're one of the few exceptions (and I acknowledge they exist, just that they are in the minority), then do something about it. Be an agent of change, or accept that you will be lumped with the majority.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:53 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,880,495 times
Since this has basically just become a cop bashing thread instead of just being about the main topic...

(sound of door closing)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: