Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2010, 11:53 AM

47 posts, read 110,446 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any apartment complexes within walking distance to MARTA? We are going to be looking for a 2 bedroom for under $900 and over 950 sq ft. Husband will be working in Buckhead. I don't know where I will be working yet. As of right now, we only have 1 car.

Thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 12:09 PM

8,486 posts, read 15,002,372 times
All but the Airport and North Springs (pretty certain, but I could be wrong) stations have tons of options that are within walking distance from a train station. Your price options are in line too, so it comes down to what other amenities you want in the neighborhood.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:10 PM

7 posts, read 17,652 times
Smile Marta

Contact Promove they sent me a spreadsheet of all the perferred apartment complexes within walking distance. Hope that helps!!

Old 05-05-2010, 12:25 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,889,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon to be there View Post
Contact Promove they sent me a spreadsheet of all the perferred apartment complexes within walking distance. Hope that helps!!
Link: Apartments for Rent - Apartment Locator Service | PROMOVE.com

Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM

thanks for the replys!

Old 06-09-2010, 01:44 PM

840 posts, read 2,086,993 times
I think all the stations but the Airport and Indian Creek(cause its on a small street in a neighborhood off the highway) have Apartment Complexes located near them, but if your not afraid to add a few more minutes to your commute than your choice would be limitless cause you can also ride the bus.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:21 PM

Thanks for all the help! I contacted promove but they said I am looking too far in advance for them to help me. Thing is we are going down there in september to check out places for location, price, and to just see what our options are and to figure out what area we want to live in. And our move date is in May. So promove said they won't be able to help me till march. If anyone knows of any specific complexes, that would be a huge help!! Thanks!

Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM

840 posts, read 2,086,993 times
If you have Google Earth do this go to each Station, and under the find business tab type apartments and the closest apartment to the station will pop up, North Springs has the nicest apartments complexes located near it and within walking distance

Old 06-18-2010, 12:46 AM

90 posts, read 329,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlR62 View Post
Thanks for all the help! I contacted promove but they said I am looking too far in advance for them to help me. Thing is we are going down there in september to check out places for location, price, and to just see what our options are and to figure out what area we want to live in. And our move date is in May. So promove said they won't be able to help me till march. If anyone knows of any specific complexes, that would be a huge help!! Thanks!
Call other PROMOVE offices to see if they'll give you listings early. Last year, when there was a Marietta office (and there still might be), I was offered listings before I even relocated to GA. The Buckhead office was also willing to help me out 6 months before my move.

If either of the offices I mentioned is the one that wouldn't help you out, keep checking with other locations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: