Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 02:30 PM
PJA

2,462 posts, read 3,178,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albania67 View Post
Does Augusta's have just the outside eating area or inside also?
Yes they do have an outside eating area. I usually get mine to go from the drive thru so I've never seen the inside. I will have to eat in the next time I go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
7,508 posts, read 15,107,847 times
Quote:
Does Augusta's have just the outside eating area or inside also?
Both.. The outside location in the urban core and the indoor seating in the suburbs...

Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM
PJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckr83 View Post
It's the best fast food burger I've had… makes steak n shake (which some people swear by) taste like a Sonic burger. It's just a different taste, like it's cooked over charcoal or a campfire and the restaurant interior is unlike any other around here as well.
Oh yes its definitely better than steak n shake...and so are their fries. Plus they are very reasonable. They are probably the cheapest fast food restaurant in the area.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:40 PM
PJA

Quote:
Another question, i know this is off topic but i wouldnt wanna make a whole nother thread just to ask it. The Augusta based clinic that we have down here, are these phycisians from augusta charlie norwood does anyone know of? Because i went with my dad a couple of weeks ago and they were so friendly and helpful and i was just wondering did some transfer here from augusta because i know statesboro doctors in general are not so great. They seemed Sooo Professional !!!
Are you talking about the VA clinic? I know it was started by the VA hospital here so the doctors probably are from here or at least worked here at some point. Not %100 sure though.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:56 PM

808 posts, read 1,015,673 times
@PJA: Yea i was talking about the Charlie nordwood outpatient clinic here. Are the cook-outs their new constructions or were they existing remolded buildings?

Old 02-12-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
@PJA: Yea i was talking about the Charlie nordwood outpatient clinic here. Are the cook-outs their new constructions or were they existing remolded buildings?
Both.... The Harrisburg location is not apart of the Central Business District(the real downtown) and it's the normal suburban architecture..

The Martinez location is the former KFC......

Last edited by nortonguy; 02-12-2014 at 06:40 PM..

Old 02-14-2014, 01:30 PM

1,157 posts, read 1,413,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
Both.... The Harrisburg location is not apart of the Central Business District(the real downtown) and it's the normal suburban architecture..

The Martinez location is the former KFC......
Didn't they tear down the KFC and just rebuild completely, though? They were just starting when I was last regularly out there, so I don't know for sure. Looked like they were demolishing completely at that point, though.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRU_Minion View Post
Didn't they tear down the KFC and just rebuild completely, though? They were just starting when I was last regularly out there, so I don't know for sure. Looked like they were demolishing completely at that point, though.
No, it's the same building..... I know the new Mcdonalds was built on the former hotel property(demolished)..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area