Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2008, 04:18 PM

1 posts, read 2,134 times

Advertisements

Hello everybody! I'm a 26 year old single white woman new to the area. I've only been in Augusta for about a month now. After moving here from Tampa, Florida earlier this year. Where can I find professional men at in the area? Are their certain places in Augusta that professional men frequent quite a bit?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 07:00 PM

42 posts, read 121,365 times
Default good question

I'm also in your same boat except the other way around. I'm a 26 year old single white male who just moved here. The only places I know of so far that people are age hangout are: Wild Wing Cafe, The Country Club, and probably some bars downtown. There are probably a lot of others, but like I said I've only been here about 2 months. Hope this helps! Just out of curiosity what kind of work do you do?

Old 12-02-2008, 08:18 PM

267 posts, read 726,183 times
Try the Barnes and Nobles at Augusta mall.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:18 AM

16 posts, read 98,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokebottle View Post
Hello everybody! I'm a 26 year old single white woman new to the area. I've only been in Augusta for about a month now. After moving here from Tampa, Florida earlier this year. Where can I find professional men at in the area? Are their certain places in Augusta that professional men frequent quite a bit?
Come to our www.hongkongaugusta.org meeting

Old 12-18-2008, 04:41 PM

1,303 posts, read 3,859,216 times
Well most of the lounges that cater to your age group tend to be in downtown or on Washington Rd or in The Surrey Center.
Everytime I go downtown, it seems there is a new bar or club. It depends on what kind of musioc or scene you like. There are pplaces that cater to a hip hop crowd and other that cater to a college music scene. Then there are the country bars. Many of the downtown restaurants have lively bars too.
The Metro Spirit is definately the best resource to find out what's going on in the bar scene.
The Sould Bar seems popular and the owners of it have opened up a new live music downtown called Sky City that has been drawing in bands on a regular basis.
The Metro Coffee Pub is a nice relaxing bar/coffeehouse.
There is also a karaoke bar downtown called Green Streets, but I have not been to it so cannot tell you how it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area