Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 10:59 PM

174 posts, read 311,913 times

Advertisements

Wow, bevykona - way to resurrect a thread from eight years ago. What lil' critter crawled up your butt?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 10:17 AM

532 posts, read 1,392,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevykona View Post
i'm from austin living in rural napa (wine country) for the job. i am so sick of hearing californians that chose to move to austin whine and complain about it. and yes you DID change it. the cost of living is ridiculous, you tore down our old austin specific hang outs and built million dollar condos blocking the view for those living on the lake in town. town lake if you are old austin or lady bird lake if you're a liberal. you are now screwing up montana's economy. i know some of you personally and you left austin for montana and act all tres chi chi because you live in montana!???? oy.

you are hellbent on being miserable no matter where you ruin the locality. you hate bugs, you hate humidity, you hate tornadoes. go home then. go back to this over priced, pretencious state. no one cares and frankly, they're all sick of you. my family all still live in austin and they know you personally as well. suck it up butttercup. as soon as we retire, we're outta here. it's a beautiful state and the weather is usually nice but omg the local attitude is so embarrassing that when i have company, they comment on wtf is wrong with THESE people? lol you are rude and entitled. no one wants you. stay home and whine. pay your outrageous taxes and keep voting for idiots that keep raising and inventing taxes. the beauty of this state doesn't out weigh the rudeness or the cost of living. counting the days till i can go home. TO AUSTIN. or what's left of it. you also screwed up leander, georgetown, cedar park and all the other surrounding small towns. thanks.
Thanks a lot for writing this. I haven't laughed so hard at a posting in a long time. The logic, grammar, insults, hypocrisy, spelling - all of it is just plain nuts. Craziness sometimes really makes my day. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin