Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 01:59 PM

2 posts, read 4,936 times

Advertisements

Hello there,

I am considering leasing an apartment at Riata complex, Austin Tx. Could someone who lives/lived there please advise on the following matters?

1. Which particular buildings are good, quiet and well maintained?

2. How(if possible) to negotiate the lease price?

3. Is there better(in your opinion) apartment complexes close to Riata business park that you can recommend? Why?

Thanks in advance, Alex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 08:16 AM

2 posts, read 4,936 times
Anyone could possibly advise on the matter?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:47 AM

5,867 posts, read 11,924,669 times
My son lived in Riata and loved it. it's a very nice complex. I don't think any of the buildings differ in their attributes. The ones closer to the road are going to be less quiet, but overall, the complex is nicely tucked away so noise shouldn't be an issue.

I was surprised to see so many apartments available when I looked at their website. Occupany is very high right now so it's driving the prices up and limits your ability to negotiate.

Area's apartment market still sizzling | www.statesman.com

There are also some nice apartments off Jollyville Road (basically across 183) if you want some comparison. Hardrock Canyon and Ladera Vista are a couple I can think of.

There's another IMT complex (same company that runs Riata) a little further north off Anderson Mill.

The traffic on Riata is getting a little crazy. If you want to go out onto 183 during rush hour, both lanes back up for quite a ways. It's only going to get worse when the Apple campus is done.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:54 PM

40 posts, read 72,889 times
Riata has 3 tiers of communities. We stayed in Beuna Vista (mid-tier) for 2 years and moved out last year. With the high-tier, you will have your own garage as if you were driving into your home. The price was high when we looked. If you are looking for quiet community, those will be your choice because there are less people living in that community versus others. If you are opting for other community, do not pick the apartment building across / near dog park, garage place, and swimming pool. When you tour Riata, you can ask the sales for a map with apartment building #.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin