Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:51 PM

2 posts, read 7,658 times

Advertisements

only 2 horses still looking the prices are amazing for the property offered rundown at crazy prices wow

Old 09-20-2012, 06:12 AM

2,878 posts, read 4,631,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckie buckie View Post
Is it possible to find rental property north of round rock tx with a small rental home and 5-10 acres with barn I am a single Professional looking for horse friendly rental property I see multiple areas but cant make contact with folks who are willing to rent all looking to sale
Be prepared to pay is all I can say... Or pay a little less and live 40-60 miles out.
OD

Old 05-14-2013, 07:18 PM

1 posts, read 906 times
Default horse ranch for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilstewart View Post
5 acre Horse property for rent outside of Austin, Texas.
300x300 riding arena with lights, 2 pastures, very nice barn, all wood faces (very safe), house on 1.5 acre and completely dog fenced, 30x30 dog kennel, 2000 sq ft house (3/2) and 1200 sq foot garage, very large deck with hot tub.
5 minutes from 130 and 79 in Hutto

I am relocating to Maryland to be close to my elderly father, so I am offering my ranch for rent. (As a horse person, I know how hard it is to find a horse property rental)
Quote:
Originally Posted by easye03 View Post
Hello

Do you still have this property for rent and if so how much? Please respond to my email shingoling@hotmail.com

Thanks
Eric
This is exactly what I am looking for, please respond to crazycatranch@aol.com
Thanks!!!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:02 AM

20,958 posts, read 45,395,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenrystar View Post
This is exactly what I am looking for, please respond to crazycatranch@aol.com
Thanks!!!
Note that these are posts from 2011 so chances are they're gone already.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:38 PM

9 posts, read 15,654 times
In case anyone else is still looking at horse properties in Austin area and references this original post, I will add info. Dripping Springs, west of Austin, has a city developed and county supported horse ranch park and is horse friendly. It is also close to horse trails at Pedernales State Park. Dripping is 30 minutes from downtown Austin and has highly acclaimed schools. Many properties with acreage and many already with barns, stables, etc. The growing community has a large HEB grocery, Home Depot and restaurants, etc. Many sports and art activities for children. There is a YMCA. High school strong with band repeatedly doing well at state level as well as debate and theater do very well at district and state and regionals. Top rated district academically. The strong school sports at present are: swimming, soft ball, baseball, track, soccer. Although football team not a majorly winning one there is plenty of spirit and pride in the district. Great area for families with a decent commute to a great city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin