Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 01:55 AM

4,486 posts, read 4,944,509 times

Advertisements

I've got 2 seasons on dvd and swore I saw every episode.
We moved out of our home state of TEXAS to Jaw-Jah and was pleasantly surprised to see the Hill family being televised here.
We were even more surprised to discover a few episodes we had never seen before.(shocking)

I am still quite disturbed at the final episode. made no dang sense, I tell you what....yep.
Whenever we walk through a breeze on a hot day we always say, " think John Redcorn just spoke to us shuuuug" in our best Nancy Gribble voice.
remember how a mysterious breeze would blow in when he would tell an Indian story from his past?
How I miss those characters.

Btw, no where near Austin.....Buda or Luling, maybe even Belton but not Austin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 01:36 PM

5,005 posts, read 5,594,804 times
Random thought to add to this thread, and a bit off topic. The Office Space Office Park is in Austin, Texas! Just thought I'd throw that in so that everyone that reads this has a little side trip on their hands.

Austin:*We're gonna need you to go ahead and visit the Office Space building · Pop Pilgrims · The A.V. Club

I was SO EXCITED to potentially be visiting in about a month and have the opportunity to make this pilgrimage. However unfortunately, fate intervened and I am no longer going, but still wanted to share with you Austinites.

4120 Friedrich Lane I believe, if you don't want to click on the link.

This place should be a national historic site. Anyone else visit here before/take pictures/do they sell initech gear anywhere in Austin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin