Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2006, 02:43 PM

4,407 posts, read 9,089,107 times

Advertisements

Even thoug Im 38 I will hang on 6th St. I will get funky like a monkey to quote Austin native Dusty Rhodes (Virgil Runnels). I will counsel the young bluffs on how to drink. If they get sick and feel they have to puke I will coddle them and carry them home. Well, only if they're women. Nothing like picking up some drunk twenty something women and talking them home to sleep on my sofa. Ooooh Yeah!

Im versatile. In all seriousness I'll probably start out at Shakespeares on 6th. If there's not a band at EMOS That Im interested in then I'll head over to 4th! Austin! Im coming. Make way for me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2006, 12:37 PM

944 posts, read 3,943,790 times
loose, were you drunk when you posted this thread? I hope so! Or at least I hope you were being silly about taking advantage of drunk girls.

I must admit that I've enjoyed Sixth as recently as when I was about 42, and I got pretty crazy down there with a female friend. She's an exhibitionist so we had some fun giving guys views. I'll leave the rest to imagination. It was hilarious to watch the responses, that's the entertainment I got out of it, whereas she liked the power she had to make men look and hoot and holler. Everyone was happy, nobody got hurt, 'twas a good time on Sixth Street
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin