Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 AM

2,261 posts, read 7,233,328 times

Advertisements

I'm bummed I missed it too. I ended up working all weekend and pretty much didn't look up from my computer until Sunday night. I'm definitely interested in future stuff too, though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 09:35 AM

2,357 posts, read 7,899,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck20 View Post
Anybody from CD win?
No. Some guy from Michigan won the first round. The second round, the damn chicken sh*t on the line...house wins! I bought 2 numbers for that round and was feeling lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
I'm sorry I missed it too! I came down with a cold Friday night/Saturday morning and even still, don't feel great. I didn't want to spread any germs around But, I'll second Atlanta Hope and want to go to something in the future.
I hear ya'. I got hit with that cold, sinus infection Thursday. This on top of my ragweed allergy. Totally ruined my Friday and Saturday nights. Really glad I didn't buy ACL tickets. Nothing worse than a cold when it's warm out...

I'm sure there will be further get-togethers in the future. Everybody seemed to get a long...no squabbling or anything

Old 09-29-2008, 09:43 AM

2,357 posts, read 7,899,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by readymade View Post
I'm bummed I missed it too. I ended up working all weekend and pretty much didn't look up from my computer until Sunday night. I'm definitely interested in future stuff too, though!
All work and no play...

Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 PM

2,261 posts, read 7,233,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twange View Post
All work and no play...
Ah, but for me work IS play (most of the time, anyway).

But it ain't chickensh*t bingo!

(I'm so glad that astrisk is there. Otherwise I might have to, gasp, read a swear word!)

Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Great time at Ginny's today! Thanks for initiating the hookup TG. It was nice meeting y'all

Here's hoping you sell that house soon and get back down here!
It was a GREAT TIME and you left too SOON! I won the 3rd round of Chicken sh*t Bingo!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck20 View Post
Anybody from CD win?
I won!!! $114.00!! Twange, you should have stuck around, I was buying! I must have played that game about a dozen times and finally I won!

Hopefully y'all will meet us out the next time. It was great fun. Twange and Mrs. Twange (his wife is so nice!), AGA, BellestarofTexas and me all joined up at Ginny's. It was great meeting y'all ...Can't wait to move down. Just dropped the price of my house today by $5000.00, so maybe some offers will come in now. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:26 PM
AGA

729 posts, read 2,707,760 times
OMG!
Congrats to you!
How come it was only 114, and not 150? Who cares, it was still more than you walked in with

YEAH for CS Bingo!

Old 09-29-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
No. Some guy from Michigan won the first round. The second round, the damn chicken sh*t on the line...house wins! I bought 2 numbers for that round and was feeling lucky.

I'm sure there will be further get-togethers in the future. Everybody seemed to get a long...no squabbling or anything
Actually, I found out that there is a "line" ticket and another out-of-stater won that round! There is also an intersection ticket so if the poop lands on the intersection of 4 blocks, that person wins. The house doesn't win at all...something I didn't know!

Hope y'all enjoyed my friend and singer/musician extraordinaire, Dale Watson, for your listening pleasure at Chicken Sh*t Bingo!

Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGA View Post
OMG!
Congrats to you!
How come it was only 114, and not 150? Who cares, it was still more than you walked in with

YEAH for CS Bingo!
Thanks! It was great to meet you. There are 54 numbers, plus line, intersection, orange ticket (the grid is outlined in orange paint. So that totals 57 possible chances to win...double that and it's $114.00 since each ticket is $2.00. The house doesn't keep any of the money--another thing I didn't know!

Old 09-30-2008, 06:31 AM

15,269 posts, read 35,642,308 times
Quote:
The house doesn't keep any of the money--another thing I didn't know!
Hehe, I am sure the house kept plenty of the money....just not from the bingo .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin