Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 10:22 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times

Advertisements

I wanted to let everyone know that I changed my name to TexasGirl@Heart. I was formerly known as "Texanwannabe". I changed it because someone recently joined C-D.com with the name "WannabeTexan". I didn't want confusion with our posts, so i went ahead and changed my name.

Anyways, re: the plans for this coming Sunday!..

1 PM: Lunch at Louisianna Longhorns in Round Rock.

3-3:30 PM: Chicken Sh*t bingo at Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon.

If anyone is planning on coming to either event or both, please DM me so I have a heads up to look out for you. So far, I only know of me and BellestarofTexas going to both.

Love Roses? AGA? Texashorselady? Twange? Anyone else wishing to join us?
If you're new, let me know and I will repost a link about Chicken sh*t bingo! It will be tons of fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 10:40 PM

2,261 posts, read 7,231,569 times
Yay! I've heard about Chicken Sh*t bingo! My husband mentioned it about a week ago and demanded that we go. I'll talk to him and see if he's still into it.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:50 PM
AGA

729 posts, read 2,707,169 times
Talking Man, I feel like a Texan!

If I am not tied up in my pool tourney, I will meet you at Ginny's!
I should know more Saturday afternoon.

I am sooooo excited to attend my 1st CS Bingo!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by readymade View Post
Yay! I've heard about Chicken Sh*t bingo! My husband mentioned it about a week ago and demanded that we go. I'll talk to him and see if he's still into it.
Sounds great! DM me and let me know who I should be looking out for! See description of me below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGA View Post
If I am not tied up in my pool tourney, I will meet you at Ginny's!
I should know more Saturday afternoon.

I am sooooo excited to attend my 1st CS Bingo!
Aaahhh... a virgin CS bingo player!! I'll show you the ropes...I'm a PRO at it! DM me and tell me what you look like so I can keep an eye out for you! I'm short (5'3") with short brown hair. Belle is the crazy fun blonde who will be with me!

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 09-23-2008 at 01:39 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 03:03 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,691,351 times
I'll talk to my husband tonight. I know he's kinda wanted to go to the bingo thing. I'm pretty positive I'll be at lunch though, but I'll update later with a for sure.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
I'll talk to my husband tonight. I know he's kinda wanted to go to the bingo thing. I'm pretty positive I'll be at lunch though, but I'll update later with a for sure.
Great! I'm looking forward to meeting you! I hope you both do the Bingo thing with us as well. You will have fun, I promise! Dale Watson is an exceptional musician and his band is great too.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:04 PM

2,357 posts, read 7,897,894 times
I'm hoping we might be able to make it as well...but a bit later! I have some plans with some friends to, you know, watch football, mumble, mumble....

p.s. I keep forgetting you changed your handle!

Old 09-23-2008, 09:23 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,379,719 times
and just a quick addendum...for those meeting us for lunch, please keep in mind that we are driving from Lampasas/Gatesville area, leaving right after cowboy church, which usually ends around noon, so we we are targeting at arriving around 1pm but "may" run just a little late...but we will be there, with boots and spurs on! hee hee (well, not the spurs)

Old 09-24-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twange View Post
I'm hoping we might be able to make it as well...but a bit later! I have some plans with some friends to, you know, watch football, mumble, mumble....

p.s. I keep forgetting you changed your handle!
Who is Cleveland playing? I'll tell you whether or not you should watch it!! Oh, it's the Bungals! I want you guys to win that one! I hate the Bungals and Chad Johnson! Your game starts at 1 PM Ohio time, so that it will be over by 3 PM Texas time! You better come!!! Bring your friends!

Old 09-24-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
and just a quick addendum...for those meeting us for lunch, please keep in mind that we are driving from Lampasas/Gatesville area, leaving right after cowboy church, which usually ends around noon, so we we are targeting at arriving around 1pm but "may" run just a little late...but we will be there, with boots and spurs on! hee hee (well, not the spurs)
Yes, I forgot that we might be a little bit later. We should definitely be there by 1:30, right Belle?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin