Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 08:37 AM

34 posts, read 271,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin-steve View Post
I'm insulted. What's that supposed to mean? What stereotypes do you hold about real estate agents and what we do? Maybe some of us can help straighten you out.
Sorry Steve,
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck20 View Post
I think he means whether people have 'class' or not, not what social class they are in. In fact, I think you are both saying the exact same thing . It isn't money (or lack of) that makes a good tenet, it is more whether they respect someones property.
Exactly. Whew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaluck View Post
Some of the worst tenents I have had have been of what most would consider "upper class". You are very mistaken.
Ladyluck there's a good book you should check out called, "O'Reilly Factor: The Good, the Bad, and the Completely Ridiculous in American Life." It will explain Class Factors to you. Happy reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaluck View Post
we are at war you know.
We are??

Last edited by MarknEurope; 03-01-2007 at 09:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 09:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,898 times
Default Foreclosures

Actually, foreclosures happen to EVERYONE... They are not all in bad condition, many are in EXCELLENT condition, even brand new never lived in. I deal in REO properties which is Bank Owned Properties. When you don't pay your mortgage, the bank forecloses, and then they give the listing to an agent to market. We get 20-40 properties a month and we have over 200 in inventory at any given time. We have everything from 20k houses in rough part of town to million dollar houses that are perfect and everything in between.

It is a common thought that just because it is a foreclosure it is going to be a good deal, but the banks are trying to get as much as possible for the properties to recover the many costs it takes to foreclose, evict, trash and clean, open title, closing costs, lawyer fees, etc etc etc etc.

Foreclosures happen to everyone no matter their race, religion, financial categories, it just happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: