Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:06 PM

20 posts, read 107,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingtoRR View Post
Zolidze: What did you decide? Did you move into Las Brisas? We are looking at that complex as well so I am curious to hear what you think.
No, things changes super quickly for us. We ended up in Belton as my company allowed me to work from home.... I have to admit there is really not much around here. The Chappel Oaks Apartments are wonderful. It very green (surprisingly!) very homey and feels like a small resort out in mexico. I have no regrets about the choice. We've been to Round Rock and Austin already. I am already starting to miss the city feel. Austin seemed very nice. We didn't do a lot of walking around the city yet as it is over 100 degrees here lately. But I hope soon enough we'll get to explore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 01:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,379 times
I am also moving to the georgetown (?) area - I start a new position in Temple TX. Can anyone tell me what the commute would be like to temple from georgetown? I only picked georgetown as temple doesn't seem to have much housing available. Can anyone tell me of a recommended community to live in if commuting to temple tx?
thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin