Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,685,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthecut View Post
She looks like a character.....cute, but you can see she's full of life!

She really is! The other day she did a stand up comedy routine for me, complete with her karaoke machine microphone I was a little surprised that a 6 yr. old would come up with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 12:31 PM

205 posts, read 617,498 times
Okay, I think it's fun, and I'm sure anyone can look through their photo collection and find a photo which noone would recognize if you were walking down the street.

I've selected this pic of myself taken in June after I returned from a study abroad trip to Jamaica - the braids stayed in for a couple of weeks until I had to go to job interviews. It was fun while it lasted and now I have a lasting memory also... as well as I still retain my anonymity.

Hope you enjoy it too
Attached Thumbnails
Any regular posters on the Austin forum want to share what they look like?-ynezbraids.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009, 01:22 PM

nice picture

Old 08-03-2009, 09:25 PM

3,787 posts, read 6,997,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungpv View Post
I'd post a pic of me riding my bike through Circle C in my thong but I figure TW would yank it. So this will have to satisfy you...

I dunno...that picture bothers me and not in a good way.

Please don't shoot me.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 AM

2,522 posts, read 6,035,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
She really is! The other day she did a stand up comedy routine for me, complete with her karaoke machine microphone I was a little surprised that a 6 yr. old would come up with that.
She seems like one of those kids in the "little rascals" with their own adult-like little personality....the type that even make adults laugh..my little niece is the same way.....just the type of kids that like to put people on and be silly......to me, really creative and full of life adults were prob all like that when they were kids......people are the same throughout the lifespan...sad people were sad kids...mean people were mean kids...and silly, creative adults were like love roses kid......

Question.....does she look like you, LR? If so, at least we have a good idea what YOU look like then....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 AM

2,522 posts, read 6,035,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnaiy View Post
Okay, I think it's fun, and I'm sure anyone can look through their photo collection and find a photo which noone would recognize if you were walking down the street.

I've selected this pic of myself taken in June after I returned from a study abroad trip to Jamaica - the braids stayed in for a couple of weeks until I had to go to job interviews. It was fun while it lasted and now I have a lasting memory also... as well as I still retain my anonymity.

Hope you enjoy it too
Who cares if someone recognizes you, S? Life is short, and we need as much recognition as possible in this short life......and with someone as beautiful as you, why hide?.....give us a pic with your hair grown out sometime! And what a cool, or, should I say, hot, place for a study abroad......myself, I would have studied Rastafarianism, B Marley, Ska roots, and assorted natural life enhancers, but that's just me! Wont' delve into what the enhancers are, but I suppose you can guess pretty readily..... you know what i'm sayin', MON?

Old 08-04-2009, 10:07 AM

she's a cross between my husband and myself.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:10 AM

1,618 posts, read 6,614,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
she's a cross between my husband and myself.
Cool, a hybrid

Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 AM

Yep, doing our part to be more "green"

Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM

[IMG]URL=http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc68/teachersaide/?action=view&current=379.jpg][/url][/IMG]

I couldn't find a better picture, so you get the dorkiest one ever. Can't see up my nose can you? Plus, I'm showing off my new glasses which are now dead and I need new ones I like my myspace pic better but couldn't transfer it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin