Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 04:13 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,811,245 times

Advertisements

I think there might be an exotic pet breeder near Lamar and Rundberg. Couldn't tell you exactly, but maybe you should just drive over there and walk around. Be sure to bring plenty of cash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 04:29 PM

627 posts, read 1,613,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
I think there might be an exotic pet breeder near Lamar and Rundberg. Couldn't tell you exactly, but maybe you should just drive over there and walk around. Be sure to bring plenty of cash.
Are you going to be hiding behind the bushes and ready to rob me?

Does this exotic pet breeder have a number?

Old 09-07-2009, 05:50 PM

1,317 posts, read 4,045,696 times
Apparently the same question was posed on the Houston CD board and our little friend here was giving some of the same replies. That's why they are here now to try their luck with us...

Old 09-07-2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey65 View Post
Apparently the same question was posed on the Houston CD board and our little friend here was giving some of the same replies. That's why they are here now to try their luck with us...

True, because I don't mind driving to Austin, if there is a pet store/breeder there that sells this bird. That also explains why I can't just pick up a (Austin) phone book and start making phone calls.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:41 PM

1,317 posts, read 4,045,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor2007 View Post
True, because I don't mind driving to Austin, if there is a pet store/breeder there that sells this bird. That also explains why I can't just pick up a (Austin) phone book and start making phone calls.
There is "yellow pages" on the internet. Google is your friend...

Old 09-07-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey65 View Post
There is "yellow pages" on the internet. Google is your friend...
Basically, what you're saying is that you don't want to help me make those phone calls.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,811,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor2007 View Post
Basically, what you're saying is that you don't want to help me make those phone calls.
Ok, I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that you are a very young poster. So please disregard my last advice.

You may not realize it yet, but "please" and "thank you" go a long way in this world, particularly when you are soliciting free assistance. I'm sorry that I don't think you will receive any help on this thread, but perhaps if you wait awhile and try again you could get better results. Next time, ask politely and with at least one "please", and perhaps explain why you need the assistance (rather than just letting everyone assume you are lazy) or can't do it yourself. And if someone can't help you, it might be better to just say "thanks anyway" and be patient for someone else who can help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: