Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 07:04 PM

10,782 posts, read 8,726,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexYankee View Post
My girl roots for the Bulldogs, I like the Canterbury Raiders because of the Raiders name lol

No, your girl does not root for the Bulldogs, she barracks for them. Root is a four-letter word here, if you know what I mean. If C-D were an Aussie forum, that word would look like this: ****

Quote:
Someone give me a recipe for meatpie
You don't want to know what goes in them. Just slop some sauce (our version of ketchup) on them and enjoy.

Me, once I heard what went in them, I only eat home-made ones.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM

45 posts, read 69,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichel View Post

No, your girl does not root for the Bulldogs, she barracks for them. Root is a four-letter word here, if you know what I mean. If C-D were an Aussie forum, that word would look like this: ****

You don't want to know what goes in them. Just slop some sauce (our version of ketchup) on them and enjoy.

Me, once I heard what went in them, I only eat home-made ones.
Did I just say she has sex with the Bulldogs

Ok bad choice of words she is a fan of them

Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
Quote:
Whose your team agrotera?

My girl roots for the Bulldogs, I like the Canterbury Raiders because of the Raiders name lol

Someone give me a recipe for meatpie
I've rarely had the pleasure of a home made meat pie (it doesn't seem to be the done thing here, maybe a shepherd's pie or something, but fairly good meat pies are available at so many bakeries etc that people just don't bother), but I'll tell you one thing, don't ask Four'n'Twenty for a recipe! They make Mrs. Mac's pies taste gourmet!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM

Ok lets move then lets compare Beaches

This is a tough one being that Oz is a island but Mexico has some of the best Beaches in the as does OZ

Ok lets have a go

Bondi The Gold Coast Manley etc..

Cancun Puerto Vallarta Cabo San Lucas Baja California etc...

Old 05-18-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Ok lets move then lets compare Beaches

This is a tough one being that Oz is a island but Mexico has some of the best Beaches in the as does OZ

Ok lets have a go

Bondi The Gold Coast Manley etc..

Cancun Puerto Vallarta Cabo San Lucas Baja California etc...
I've never been to Mexico (would love to though) but from what I've seen it has stunning beaches. Oz obviously is world famous for it's beaches. How can you really compare?

Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 PM

You should check out the Mexican Riviera and Cancun

Old 05-18-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
You should check out the Mexican Riviera and Cancun
I will, hopefully not when 'Spring Break' is one (which seems a very American tradition, I know it from movies/TV etc and that pretty awful movie 'The Real Cancun' some years back ).

How safe is it to visit Mexico? I hear it's even not so safe to visit Tijuana. Pity as I'll be in San Diego.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:49 PM

Its never been safe to visit tijuana lol

As long as you stay away from certain states youll be fine there is more murder in the U.S. than in Mexico.

If you feel adventorous try Manzanillo its a smaller beach area but very beautiful.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Its never been safe to visit tijuana lol

As long as you stay away from certain states youll be fine there is more murder in the U.S. than in Mexico.

If you feel adventorous try Manzanillo its a smaller beach area but very beautiful.
The murder rate per capita in Mexico is lower than the US? I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe! I hear in some border towns it makes news if a day goes by where someone DOESN'T get murdered! Maybe it's hyped up, but I imagine Mexico's murder rate is more in line with other Latino nations rather than the US, i.e. alot higher. Not bashing, of course, just stating the unfortunate reality.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The murder rate per capita in Mexico is lower than the US? I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe! I hear in some border towns it makes news if a day goes by where someone DOESN'T get murdered! Maybe it's hyped up, but I imagine Mexico's murder rate is more in line with other Latino nations rather than the US, i.e. alot higher. Not bashing, of course, just stating the unfortunate reality.
Detroit in the U.S. is probably the most dangerous city in the world.

And I wouldnt want to walk around at night in Oakland Certain Parts of LA Baltimore St louis New Orleans etc.. The same as in certian parts of Mexico.

I grew up in the U.S. it is very violent check the murder rates for its major citites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand