Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2009, 06:09 PM

1 posts, read 3,361 times

Advertisements

Hi, im new here, I usually frequent a diecast aviation forum and have 7,400 posts there so far. I as a hobby, restore, repair and refurbish wooden SCHOLL sandals and have done countless pairs over the past 24 odd years. My question is what do you like or dislike about wearing them, how regularly do you wear them, do you have the Original "Made in Austria" pairs or recent Italian pairs, how does the newer pairs feel to wear vs the older pairs. Many friends say the older Austrian pairs from the 70's feel much better to walk in due to the more pronounced toe grip bar. The newer pairs are not as well shaped compared to the older ones, maybe some might find the newer pairs more comfortable? Love to hear what the Ladies have to say ! Any comments are most welcome. Steve K

Old 11-12-2010, 05:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,932 times
Hi Schollfixer
I a fan of wooden Scholl sandals since a long time and wear them mjyself. I even let a pair of early Scholl soles copy by a German company because I did not like the footbed of the Italian Scholls.
Interested in seeing them?
Send me an email drschollfan@yahoo.com
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand