Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 01:36 AM

2,397 posts, read 3,350,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by §AB View Post
Wow, 4 posts of dribble hurled right at me! Your ban time must've been torture for you. I'll get aroiund to replying once I'm done LOLing...especially at your self pitying "poor me" essay in post #27.
Quite easy really, only relaying the "general" feeling.

I've never been banned whereas you have, I can see it hasn't made you a better person, there's no teaching some people

Why would you need time to think of a reply. I guess I must have hit a chord somewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 04:47 AM

5,054 posts, read 6,898,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyaanisqatsi1 View Post

I've never been banned whereas you have, I can see it hasn't made you a better person, there's no teaching some people
Whatever, you've been completely absent for over 5 days, then all of a sudden you re-appear with not one, but 4 posts of dribble/insults/attacks directed at me. I'm not stupid mate.

Plus it looks like your bum buddy is still missing...

Quote:
Why would you need time to think of a reply. I guess I must have hit a chord somewhere.
I cant type while I'm laughing my head off at you. Sorry.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:38 AM

656 posts, read 2,742,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyaanisqatsi1 View Post

Quote:
Whatever, you've been completely absent for over 5 days, then all of a sudden you re-appear with not one, but 4 posts of dribble/insults/attacks directed at me. I'm not stupid mate.

Hmmm..... O.K I know I should butt out of this

But §AB and koyaanisqatsi1 isn't it about time you both put each other on your Ignore list ???

Hey its just a thought

Old 12-15-2009, 07:32 AM

2,184 posts, read 5,551,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
1 In 2 Australian Adults Feel It's Okay For Children To Drink

Victoria, Australia (AHN) - A new survey shed interesting insights into the acceptable perception of alcohol use by children. Half of Australians adults 15 to 17 year olds should be allowed to consume alcohol under parental supervision at home

Read more: 1 In 2 Australian Adults Feel It's Okay For Children To Drink | AHN (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7017155435?1%20In%202%20Australian%20Adults%20Feel %20It's%20Okay%20For%20Children%20To%20Drink#ixzz0 YiKJEURH - broken link)
I don't have a source to cite, but I've heard that it only takes 6 months of steady drinking of alcohol for a minor to become a real alcoholic. Children aren't done developing in many ways.

The survey cited here isn't a good sign, IMO. But then again, it's just a survey.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:52 AM

10,782 posts, read 8,728,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkate_m View Post
I don't have a source to cite, but I've heard that it only takes 6 months of steady drinking of alcohol for a minor to become a real alcoholic. Children aren't done developing in many ways.

The survey cited here isn't a good sign, IMO. But then again, it's just a survey.
Yes, a survey, but it's hard to explain away how prevalent alcohol abuse is in everyday life here, minors and adults. Just the level of drunken violence and mayhem in Perth alone is enough to make you believe it's more than "just a survey". More perhaps, an accurate snapshot of Australian culture.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:

That's because I'm working my ass off (to support my family) or is that too hard a concept for you to comprehend seeing you love to booze your ass (or foul mouth others off & be a homo puppy) off or is it because you have more in common with a banana farm (?)

My bum buddy is here, safe and well with me :-)

Last edited by koyaanisqatsi1; 12-18-2009 at 02:58 AM..

Old 12-18-2009, 02:56 AM

Anyway I'm off to NZ in a few days time (thank god!) for a week - can't wait to escape those horribly humid and high minimums

Old 12-18-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyandScary View Post
Hmmm..... O.K I know I should butt out of this

But §AB and koyaanisqatsi1 isn't it about time you both put each other on your Ignore list ???

Hey its just a thought
If only :-). He's not gonna leave me alone and you know why Out of all the forums I belong to to, he's the worst but it's all good, I like stirring him up as he does me

Old 12-18-2009, 03:12 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,731,547 times
From my objective viewpoint, most of the provocation seems to be emanating from you.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:15 AM

Tit for tat :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand