Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you trust the department of child safety with your child.
Yes 1 25.00%
No 2 50.00%
No, I have only heard bad stories 3 75.00%
No, something needs to be done about them urgently. 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 PM

3 posts, read 5,021 times

Advertisements

Content | lukesarmy.com
http://lukesarmy.com/sites/default/files/images/Luke%20died%20after%20Queensland%20child%20safety% 20placed%20him%20in%20foster%20care.jpg (broken link)

I was hoping to do a "Rock Against DoCS" concert in the Cairns City Place but have just been informed it is too political for this venue. I stated that this made the Cairns City Council just another government department turning their back on children and families wrongly persecuted by this department of child kidnappers and murderers.
Lukes was not just a one off case. What about the mother who naively trusted DoCS to foster her 10 month old child safely for one week until their new dream home wsa ready. They assured her the child would be safe then placed the baby girl with a crippled old lady who could not even lift the child, let alone change a nappy. The baby was badly burnt from unchanged nappies and drowned when left with a bottle placed in a position where the baby was unable to remove the teet from her mouth. She left for hours.
This woman was not on drugs. My baby did not deserve to die because I had a drug habit when he was born. You cannot blame every death of a child in DoCS care on a parent who has been informed that they are not up to the standard of some arrogant public servant. If they insult me by telling me I am a bad parent, then at least have somewhere better to put him or leave him alone.
My two year old son was booted out the day before christmas last year. 10 days later he had scratches on his face. Two days after this his mother found scratches on his penis. A week later he was left to die for six hours, before being checked after my third phone call to the foster home.
We informed DoCS and they knew, Luke had suffered constant injuries, including 3rd degree burns and head and body brusing. What idiot puts a two year old child alone with a seventy four year old woman who already has three abused older children, all home on school holidays. The same idiots that came into my house and kidnapped and murdered my son, then send a letter saying "Hi Michael." Then tell me tall call a number and they will get in touch. This is the department of child safety all over, straight from their Complaints tribunal.
The arrogant and unprofessional manner is right through DoCS. I dealt with child safety complaints, many times, always of no avail. I dealt with child safety Townsville, where I went in everyday after work to show them I was drug free and beg for my child back. Child safety Cairns manager I rang three times the week before Luke died to try and have him removed from that house. I was given the name of the Cairns manager by DoCS complaints phone line in Brisbane, so they knew, and were concerned but never acted on it. This is common practice for them. They do nothing, obviously.
It is time for people to realise what is happening. I may have been on drugs for part of the time my son was with his mother and I, but there was always two weeks of heinz baby food stacked up in the fridge, his room had toys to the roof, there was a jumping castle in the lounge room, and Luke would not leave my side. He loved me so much and anyone could see that.
I have been at a drug users house where the children came to the mother and complained they were hungry. There was no food in the fridge and the mother had spent all the money on drugs. She yelled at the children "What do you want me to do about it?" I was disgusted. That was definitely not me. I lived for my boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand