Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 01:19 PM

3 posts, read 6,144 times

Advertisements

I understand the Maoris and half-Maoris are quite violent. And in Oz, Muslim gangs maraud and gang rape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIPFT View Post
I understand the Maoris and half-Maoris are quite violent. And in Oz, Muslim gangs maraud and gang rape.
Maori violent, well lets put it this way dear boy, in a scrap between Muslims and Maori of equal numbers there will be only one winner, and it will not be the Muslims.
Of course with so many Maori built like this it is only to be expected.
http://blog.onfire.co.uk/wp-content/...eb-300x300.jpg

Old 01-05-2010, 05:40 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,012,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIPFT View Post
What news sources are you getting your mis-information on Muslims marauding and gang raping civilians?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,729,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
Maori violent, well lets put it this way dear boy, in a scrap between Muslims and Maori of equal numbers there will be only one winner, and it will not be the Muslims.
Of course with so many Maori built like this it is only to be expected.
http://blog.onfire.co.uk/wp-content/...eb-300x300.jpg
Muslims will not fight a good clean, fair fight, put it that way.
Doesn't matter that they are not built like brick-s$#%houses.
In Australia, they are mostly of Lebanese descent, and have caused a great deal of problems mainly in Sydney's south-west.
The Cronulla riots in few years ago were precipitatated by young lebs bashing 3 white surf-lifesavers, that is just plain taboo.
There are some very aggressive and belligerent ones amongst them.
They are not all bad however, and generally stick to their own ethnic communities, so you are not highly likely to encounter them.
I lived in Bankstown for a while, and never felt threatened.
I cannot speak much for Maoris, but they are normally a fairly placid group like our friend above, unless provoked or playing rugby.
There are some bad areas of Auckland, but don't know the specifics.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:11 PM

10,782 posts, read 8,726,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
What news sources are you getting your mis-information on Muslims marauding and gang raping civilians?
The notorious Sydney pack rapes of a few years ago, studiously covered up by the authorities for as long as they possibly could. Until it finally came to light and shocked everyone. Not just the disgusting crimes, but the cover-ups. Hard to forget that.

And Cronulla wasn't just due to one incident but years of verbal and physical abuse by some "marauding" Muslims in beach areas of Sydney. Sorry, won't be able to give you news sources, you have to know people who live there who live it year after year. News won't be reporting that stuff. Mustn't offend, don't you know?

Last edited by Vichel; 01-05-2010 at 07:22 PM..

Old 01-05-2010, 07:47 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,012,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichel View Post
The notorious Sydney pack rapes of a few years ago, studiously covered up by the authorities for as long as they possibly could. Until it finally came to light and shocked everyone. Not just the disgusting crimes, but the cover-ups. Hard to forget that.

And Cronulla wasn't just due to one incident but years of verbal and physical abuse by some "marauding" Muslims in beach areas of Sydney. Sorry, won't be able to give you news sources, you have to know people who live there who live it year after year. News won't be reporting that stuff. Mustn't offend, don't you know?
i know about cronulla, but i was wondering where the op is getting their sources... if he/she is going to make a claim that one group marauds and rapes.. he/she should be prepared to name his sources of information so we can discuss or debunk as appropriate.... otherwise we are just feeding the Juniors

Old 01-05-2010, 08:42 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times
There are some rough parts of south Auckland like Papatoetoe, Otara and Manukau I don't like to hang about.

Mostly with the Maori, I've always been very friendly and haven't really had any problems. I know there are racist Maori that don't like others but haven't seen it.

The south island of New Zealand never had much of a sustainable population of Maori so they are few on the ground there.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:49 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,868,743 times
I've watched a report on tv on Maori biker gangs in Auckland, I'm sorry but these people look terrible, some are holding hate speeches against the other Neo Zelanders, and when they start doing their dances and twisting their faces (so called "greetings"),they are hideous, they give a reallly bad name to the Maoris on the whole.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:32 AM

2,421 posts, read 6,954,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I've watched a report on tv on Maori biker gangs in Auckland, I'm sorry but these people look terrible, some are holding hate speeches against the other Neo Zelanders, and when they start doing their dances and twisting their faces (so called "greetings"),they are hideous, they give a reallly bad name to the Maoris on the whole.
Haka is part of traditional Maori culture. It's supposed to make them look "hideous" to an extent and isn't always a greeting!

Last edited by Kangaroofarmer; 01-06-2010 at 11:00 AM..

Old 01-06-2010, 10:24 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
The dances are fine, but one better steer clear of the gangs as most are involved in meth distribution and theft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand