Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2014, 12:28 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,744,732 times

Advertisements

Dan Uggla.........career .246 average..........233 home runs

apples to oranges even comparing him to Danica.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 12:53 PM

9,495 posts, read 9,809,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Note to Brad,
If you going to take out Bush, make sure you do a complete job. Seems like the tire adjustments you made to his car only improved the handling.
There are a few drivers I wouldn't mess with in Nascar:

#1 Kurt Busch
#2 Kevin Harvick
#3 Smoke
#4 Carl Edwards
#5 Kurt Busch (yes again)

When Brad and Carl tangled up, it didn't end so well for Brad.

I don't think that Kurt wants to be in this rivalry with Brad because he is very focused on winning the championship this year. But if Brad keeps running his mouth, Kurt will shut it.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,885,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post

#1 Kurt Busch
#2 Kevin Harvick
#3 Smoke
#4 Carl Edwards

I don't think that Kurt wants to be in this rivalry with Brad because he is very focused on winning the championship this year. But if Brad keeps running his mouth, Kurt will shut it.
If Kurt wants to play, he better be like Carl and not Denny and actually take Brad out because he will finish things. I would say Brad should be on that list too, he is not someone to mess with in the current crop of drivers.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:48 AM

What I hate about nearly every controversy Brad gets into, the reporters run to interview Brad's dad who then goes on and on how he is going to defend....."my son "

It makes Brad look like a little kid on the go cart circuit with an over protective dad.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:03 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post

#1 Kurt Busch
#2 Kevin Harvick
#3 Smoke
#4 Carl Edwards

On track or off? If on track I agree, if off track then Kurt has to come off the list. He's a crybaby off the track and a wuss. Jimmy Spenser proved that and shut his yap up many moons ago.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:51 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,885,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
What I hate about nearly every controversy Brad gets into, the reporters run to interview Brad's dad who then goes on and on how he is going to defend....."my son "

It makes Brad look like a little kid on the go cart circuit with an over protective dad.
I agree but the two spins Carl did to Brad were out of line spins the Atlanta one where Brad was in the top five and Carl was 100+ laps down in the 40s and the blatant dump at Gateway with the rest of the field behind them.

I haven't thought of Brad's dad in several years to be honest. It was locked up in my mind though not as known as the Brad-Carl and Brad-Denny issues.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:12 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,382,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I agree but the two spins Carl did to Brad were out of line spins the Atlanta one where Brad was in the top five and Carl was 100+ laps down in the 40s and the blatant dump at Gateway with the rest of the field behind them.

I haven't thought of Brad's dad in several years to be honest. It was locked up in my mind though not as known as the Brad-Carl and Brad-Denny issues.
Pretty sure Brad and Carl are over that. Time for the fans to let it go.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:12 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
WOW;Chase took high school math test on Friday and won nationwide race tonight.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
WOW;Chase took high school math test on Friday and won nationwide race tonight.

Glad to see him win !

The kid must be darn good to pass Kevin Harvick and hold off Kyle Bush.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:02 AM

9,495 posts, read 9,809,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
Glad to see him win !

The kid must be darn good to pass Kevin Harvick and hold off Kyle Bush.
That was an impressive move. Good on him. Back to school today young man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing