Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2009, 07:44 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Smart of Kyle not to whine like tony would;its just rcing and kyle owes tony one. But that is racing too.
Kyle owes Tony one? What a hand shake?

Kyle was trying to block Tony and came up on him and caught the front of Tonys car What is Tony suppose to do pull over for Kyle?

Lmbo@ Kyle doesnt whine. Yeah Tony whines also but dont act like Kyle doesnt whine.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:24 AM

551 posts, read 855,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
He was too busy crying and changing his tampon to give an interview.
That may be true, but he also had to change his underwear cuz we know what he did in those.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Kyle owes Tony one? What a hand shake?

Kyle was trying to block Tony and came up on him and caught the front of Tonys car What is Tony suppose to do pull over for Kyle?

Lmbo@ Kyle doesnt whine. Yeah Tony whines also but dont act like Kyle doesnt whine.
Like I said in another post, Kyle doesn't want to start playing games with Tony. Kyle has much more to lose right now. Tony has a big cushion in the points standing.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:29 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,076,782 times
Shrub gives you all a person to hate, and every sport needs that. I think it's great having a "villian", makes me like him even more. Continue to tee people off Kyle, and I for one hope you don't change. We need someone like him in NASCAR, whether you all admit it or not. Go ahead and cheer whenever he smacks a wall, gets a penalty, or has car trouble, that's exactly what I do when whoever you pull for has issues(and if it's Jr., I'm always cheering). It's what makes it fun, and I love it!! Let's just hope all stay safe, and Shrub wins the championship!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:11 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,281,032 times
Just a reminder about our forum rules:

"Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics."

Old 07-07-2009, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Shrub gives you all a person to hate, and every sport needs that. I think it's great having a "villian", makes me like him even more. Continue to tee people off Kyle, and I for one hope you don't change. We need someone like him in NASCAR, whether you all admit it or not. Go ahead and cheer whenever he smacks a wall, gets a penalty, or has car trouble, that's exactly what I do when whoever you pull for has issues(and if it's Jr., I'm always cheering). It's what makes it fun, and I love it!! Let's just hope all stay safe, and Shrub wins the championship!
Well said Patsfan. We all have to agree that Kyle makes NASCAR interesting. IMO, most of the races have been snooze fests.

Had Kyle not tried passing Tony on that last lap, the race probably would not have been talked about as much and had less media coverage.

Points racing is important, but going for the win is even more important and exciting. Kyle must have a pretty big set of nads to do what he did.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:02 AM

3,791 posts, read 8,896,876 times
Kyle knew what was going to happen, yet he did it anyway. He also knew that his car and a ton of others would be destroyed. Does he care? No. If he would have let Tony pull along side of him...who knows. MAYBE he would have won the race by a hair. He decided to learn a good lesson instead.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:02 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
You have to admit...it was a good move...and one heck of a finish. It's exactly why I watch. Nothing finer than the big one at the finish line.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:35 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,997,107 times
Sweet:

SITE - CUP: Stewart Says He And Kyle Busch Are OK - SPEEDtv.com

Old 07-09-2009, 01:36 PM

862 posts, read 1,642,583 times
I don't think there was any question on Tony's side that they were ok. He was truly upset for winning a race that way. The question was if Kyle said they were ok. Glad they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing