Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 08:32 PM

3,306 posts, read 12,157,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR1665 View Post
Rule #1 - Don't ever f*ck with another man's car.

Of course, placing a decent-sized wood screw behind a tire while I tie my shoe isn't f*cking with another man's car. It's just conveniently dropping something. If they drive over it and get a flat, well, consider it writing a check to Karma.
No no no... you slice off the valve stem. Much worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 08:56 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,532,574 times
Default I Hate People

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
because her little toddler did it by accident way to scare the child dude
very mature and adult like too
I agree with GTOlover, ouch he's only a kid for God's sake!! Both the mother and child must of been scared ****less at the look of anger on you face and that's why she didn't say anything.

It was nice to see that you really won't go out and be destructive to her car in the future if you ever see her again. You must have anger issues you should address. Anger Management courses are given locally everywhere, you should look into it before you do loose it someday

Old 08-11-2010, 11:00 PM

9,894 posts, read 21,936,907 times
The brat kid should be taught by his rude mother how to properly open a car door. I park as far away from the clutter of cars in the parking lot as i can. I have had more then a few of my cars over the yrs dinged in parking lots.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,519,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosecitywanderer View Post
So I pulled into the parking lot of our local grocery store and right as I pulled into my parking space, some sour-looking woman with her kid comes out. She unlocks the car to my left and the kid immediately wings the door open, right into my car WHILE I'M STILL IN IT!

I opened the door, pretty angry but trying to stay cool. This woman was a complete ***** about it, too. She took all the time in the world to make sure her little boy got nice and comfortable before slowly closing the door. "Where did it hit?" I asked. She looked at me as if this was the least important thing in the history of man kind and opened the door again to indicate the point of impact rather than take the energy to bend down and see what happened. I found two chips, not too small but through to the metal. After inspecting it, I stood up and said, "Don't worry about it. But tell him to be more careful next time." She said not one word to me this whole time. Not a sorry, not a 'you apologize to that man', NOTHING. I honestly think if I hadn't gotten out and said anything when I did, she would have just driven off.

She better hope I don't see her car again because if and when I do, I will key it all the way around. I might even kick a door in or break off a mirror.
Tyhen someone will come here and say tehy hate you.You might even find that the police want you.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:28 AM

9,894 posts, read 21,936,907 times
I hate alot of people too but i just diss them & vice versa.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 AM

4,923 posts, read 11,146,755 times
Yep, the door-ding lady was rude. Incosiderate, check. Thanks rosecitywanderer for posting and retracting your "keying" comment. We all have those thoughts and of course, and thankfully, rarely if ever act on them.

To those recommending calling police and getting a lawyer? Seriously? Really? Glad to see you're using them for real problems. When you do have a real problem what do you turn to...nukes?

Old 08-12-2010, 09:31 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,082,245 times
Quote:
So I pulled into the parking lot of our local grocery store and right as I pulled into my parking space, some sour-looking woman with her kid comes out. She unlocks the car to my left and the kid immediately wings the door open, right into my car WHILE I'M STILL IN IT!

I opened the door, pretty angry but trying to stay cool. This woman was a complete ***** about it, too. She took all the time in the world to make sure her little boy got nice and comfortable before slowly closing the door. "Where did it hit?" I asked. She looked at me as if this was the least important thing in the history of man kind and opened the door again to indicate the point of impact rather than take the energy to bend down and see what happened. I found two chips, not too small but through to the metal. After inspecting it, I stood up and said, "Don't worry about it. But tell him to be more careful next time." She said not one word to me this whole time. Not a sorry, not a 'you apologize to that man', NOTHING. I honestly think if I hadn't gotten out and said anything when I did, she would have just driven off.

She better hope I don't see her car again because if and when I do, I will key it all the way around. I might even kick a door in or break off a mirror.
That happened to me at the gym. I was sitting in my car, a guy pulled in next to me, opened his door (which actually hit my car hard enough to make it shake a little)...he kept on doing whatever he was doing. I rolled down my window and was like, "Are you serious?!!" He was like, "You should chill out. It's not that bad." And then walked off.

People are a-holes. I just love how many people tell you that you should 'chill out' when you point out how they are behaving badly. Yeah, try to make me feel 'uncool' when you are an inconsiderate jerk. What great parents these people must have had.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM

92 posts, read 112,459 times
Quote:

I totally understand your anger. I hate ill mannered, rude people too. I am glad you were able to keep in control.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:38 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,082,245 times
Definitely don't do anything to other people's cars. Don't lower yourself to their level.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM

181 posts, read 123,940 times
Quote:
Hi there,
I know that your are pretty ticked off and I don't blame you but man please don't do anything rash like that. For me I vent to my best friend about anything that bothers me. Vent about it to someone you are close to, blog about it or even vent to us but please do not key her car or any of that sort, you could get into a lot of trouble plus that is really wrong. and I hate to see the wicked ways of one get you so fired up that you will do something horrible back to her and then you get in bad trouble.
The only thing I think that you could do at this point is feel sorry for that person and her horrible attitude. And hope that she gets a better attitude and treats the next person with a bit more respect. Hang in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive