U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 12:42 PM

13,565 posts, read 7,822,260 times

Advertisements

This thread reminds me of the mess down the street from where I work

Dealership license suspended for Ramsey luxury car dealer Emporio Motor Group - Business - NorthJersey.com

Too bad... some really nice exotics were on show there... Used to stop by just to look.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 02:05 PM

4 posts, read 16,093 times
You are correct and thank for the reply. The dealer filed bankruptcy and can not be found.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:00 AM

1 posts, read 2,289 times
I bought a car and sign the title now the dealer don't want to release the title to me after i finish paying for the,has been gone now 3 months and he still don't want too,he also after i paid for the car on dec 19,2013 he came to the church where i was and he took my car from there, i have all my proof that show that all payment was made to dealer,now he took my car and my money also,something need to be done on dealer like that,it is not the first time,i took a case to small claim court and when he found out that there is a case againts him he change address,dealer should not be salling car from the house and need to have a permanent address. My wife said that there is a fraud and it is crime and need to be done something,i been try everything i can and he still making treat at me. What can i do to get the money i paid for the car. Thank you sagitario 70

Old 01-25-2015, 09:07 AM

2,600 posts, read 7,706,054 times
State of Florida.com - Florida Auto Dealer Complaints

Old 01-25-2015, 06:56 PM

19,721 posts, read 14,466,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed2012 View Post
Yes, call these people IMMEDIATELY. My Son has a dealers license in Florida and the State does NOT mess around. They made him jump through a lot of hoops and they monitor dealer activities very seriously.

That dealer is playing games with you, he probably never got the clear title from the person he got it from, but he has to provide it to you within (I think) 30 days. If my Son was available right now I would call him to ask advise, but he is out.

But call that department tomorrow and lodge a complaint. Do not let him get away with it.

Don

Old 07-15-2015, 11:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,958 times
i bought a car cash from a dealer in dothan. he buys vehicles from title max where people default on there title loans and they get repo. my question is i have the title and the paperwork that shows repo.but on the title the titlemax company has it has a repo and pay off and the state of florida you can not have both. i have contacted the dealer and even the tag place in chipley told him they need a affidavid from title max showing it was actually a repo and not paid off and was done in error in order for me to get the title transfer in my name and be able to buy a tag. i keep getting the run around with the dealer he said one min he certified the original fiorm to me it has been 10 days still nothing now he says let me check on it. now my temp tag i had to buy is fixing to run out and i can not drive the vehicle or title it. what can i do about this.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,846 times
Hi my name is Philip I live in San Martin that's in the Caribbean I purchased a car Online in Florida address is Arion motors inc 1306 S state Road 7 ft lauerdale FL 33317 I have my sister helping me with it she lived in Florida to the vehicle have to be ship its been 3 months now on the dealer ship keep telling me they're waiting on the title do it take 3 months to get a title what kind she do for me Devika is a Honda Odyssey Touring

Old 08-25-2015, 09:20 AM

8,612 posts, read 9,626,566 times
Arion Motors Inc. Business Review in Fort Lauderdale, FL - South East Florida BBB

Contact DMV and the attorney general IMO.

Old 01-25-2016, 06:15 AM

2 posts, read 3,160 times
I'm in Texas we have been paying for a used car since may of 2015 I only owe 3 more payments on it and since 3 months ago they keep telling me they will have my plate's in two weeks and still nothing and yesterday when they called me to remind me of my payment the guy tells me he can't give them to me til I owe him 500 and hung up the phone on me what can I do

Old 01-25-2016, 06:17 AM

2 posts, read 3,160 times
Can anyone help out with some advice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive