Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2012, 04:04 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,701,216 times

Advertisements

Anyone have an idea? I thought they'd be on sale by now, wasn't sure if it was the end of May or end of June that the new XTS would be on the lots.

I plan on going to check one out as soon as I can, I'll post a review as well. Not really in the market for a vehicle, just curious as to the new CUE system and the general quality of the vehicle. The more I read about the XTS, the more I'm convinced that even though it isn't the RWD, S-Class competitor that everyone wants...I feel the XTS will probably be here to stay in Caddy's lineup. Great vehicle to cater to the 55+ crowd, looks pretty nice too.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 PM

1,900 posts, read 5,907,128 times
I saw one yesterday. Didn't see if it was privately owned or GM owned, a likely possibility around here in SE MI.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:37 PM

1,900 posts, read 5,907,128 times
Detroit Cadillac | Plymouth Cadillac | Ann Arbor Cadillac Dealer | Don Massey Cadillac | New and Used Cars Dealership

"The new Cadillac XTS has arrived." Don't see any in stock, though. Should be some within a couple of weeks, I'd guess. Check their site; they're one of the biggest Cadillac dealerships I know of. Cadillac of Novi has the same pic on their site, too.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM

290 posts, read 922,149 times
According to cars.com, there are a few stock in IL. So maybe they will slowly start showing up in other states in the next couple of months.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:24 PM

6 posts, read 12,065 times
First name*
Last name*
Email*
Day Phone - optional
Address*
City*
State*
Zip*

The all-new
Cadillac XTS has arrived.
AND IT'S BRINGING
THE FUTURE FORWARD.
2013 XTS LUXURY SEDAN
From the innovative CUE1 driver interface, which leaps two generations ahead, to its groundbreaking safety technology, the all-new Cadillac XTS is a bold look at what the future holds. Its provocative profile pulls you in, while our revolutionary dual-mode Magnetic Ride Control and 304 HP underfoot provide immediate exhilaration. Stunningly modern, yet meticulously crafted. Powerful, yet efficient2. Tautly proportioned, yet spacious. Explore the XTS and discover a car that not only moves you, but accelerates you well into tomorrow.
Call us at (888) 430-5495
See Hours & Directions >> MSRP STARTING AT
$44,9953
FROM $44,995 - $62,7253

Intelligence, in its simplest form.
  • One part driver interface, one part entertainment system, CUE reimagines the connection between car and driver.
  • CUE is as easy and intuitive to use as a smartphone or tablet. Simply tap, flick, spread and pinch to effortlessly control CUE's vibrant 8-inch touch screen.
  • Customizable features and intuitive design limit distractions and let you keep your attention focused on the road ahead.
  • Stay connected with available 3-D GPS navigation4, Doppler-radar weather5, Pandora Radio6, Bluetooth® connectivity7 and more.
Vision, in every sense of the word.
  • Available on the XTS are up to 8 ultrasonic motion detectors, six Doppler radar sensors and a smart camera that takes ten high-definition images every second- creating an advanced safety system that goes beyond simply reading the road.
  • As an alternative to traditional warning chimes, the available Safety Alert Seat sends a subtle pulse through the driver's seat cushion, giving you instant, tactile feedback to alert you of select dangers on the road.
  • If the XTS senses a sudden brake application, Intelligent Brake Assist will apply additional braking if needed, which can result in shorter stopping distances.
The road meanders, the XTS does not.
  • Our revolutionary Magnetic Ride Control system reads the road up to 1,000 times per second and seamlessly adjusts damping to achieve precise handling.
  • Complementing Magnetic Ride Control's precise handling is the incredible stopping power of Brembo® brakes. Yet another unexpected feature that adds impressive performance to the XTS.
  • A muscular direct-injection 3.6L engine provides extraordinary power for the XTS. And when combined with Variable Valve Timing, this power plant also maintains impressive fuel efficiency2.
Even the fine points have finer points.
  • Adding drama and illumination, ambient Interior lighting sets the mood in the cabin and the scene for the perfect drive.
  • Customized for the unique acoustic environment of the XTS, the available Bose® Studio Surround® sound uses two surround sound speakers located at the top of each front seat to provide an immersive and individual sound experience.
  • Cadillac designers selected Opus leather for the seats in the Platinum Collection. Known for its ultra-soft texture and refined appearance, it is a difference you can actually feel.
TOMORROW HAS ARRIVED FASHIONABLY EARLY.
  • The XTS acknowledges your presence even before you open the door. As you approach, lighting illuminates in a choreographed sequence, setting the tone for your arrival.
  • With available Adaptive Forward Lighting, HID headlamps swivel up to 15 degrees to help you see around corners.
  • Available illuminated exterior door handles add a purposeful, yet elegant touch on a dark night.

1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
  2. EPA estimated 17 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy, FWD. Official EPA estimates not yet available for AWD. Based on GM testing estimated 17 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy, AWD.
  3. MSRP. Tax, title, license, dealer fees, and other optional equipment extra.
  4. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
  5. Requires active SiriusXM subscription.
  6. Data Plan Rates Apply.
  7. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.

Home Page | New Vehicle Inventory | Finance | Certified Pre-Owned Inventory | Service & Parts | Specials | Dealer Info | Contact Us | Site Map | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Don Massey Cadillac | 40475 Ann Arbor Rd Plymouth, MI 48170
Sales: (888) 430-5495 | Service: (877) 793-4205

Old 06-06-2012, 09:12 AM

310 posts, read 1,025,136 times
I read somewhere that they would start selling them in Q2 or Q3...so you could be looking as late as later summer early fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive