Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2006, 04:23 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishv View Post
I have had two friends involved in car crash yesterday near wheatfield. One died, other in Chicago hospital. Two dogs were in the car, one died. Other has escaped. It's female, marbled part pit bull, friendly wearing a harness Need information for Humane Society or Dog Warden for this area. We'll pick up other dog if found. Please give me number to call.

thanks
Wheatfield is in Jasper County. You can try petfinder find the local humane society. You could also try Porter and Lake counties as well. You could also contact the Times newspaper in Valparaiso.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:25 PM

3 posts, read 6,612 times
I have had two friends involved in car crash yesterday near wheatfield. One died, other in Chicago hospital. Two dogs were in the car, one died. Other has escaped. It's female, marbled part pit bull, friendly wearing a harness Need information for Humane Society or Dog Warden for this area. We'll pick up other dog if found. Please give me number to call.

thanks

One of my friends was killed wednesday morning on I 65 near demotte exit. The other passenger is critical in the hospital in Olympia Fields. They had two dogs with them. Now I'm not sure which dog died and which is lost. My friend who survived isn't sure which one died. Both are pit bulls mixed but very friendly, one is male, white with brown markings, name is Patchy. He looks like Petey off Little Rascals. Other is female, brindle, brown, gold with a harness, named Coco. PLEASE if anyone has seen one of these dogs in this area, take them in and reply back to me, I live in Ohio but will come and get it. These people were like my family and now all our friend has left is this one lost dog. I'd appreciate any help, any information anyone would have. If you see one of them, please reply! Please help us. Thanks

Last edited by Marka; 09-29-2006 at 06:36 AM..

Old 10-01-2006, 09:20 PM

3 posts, read 6,612 times
Default Missing Dog Found!!

I just wanted thank those who have read this forum. A lady picked up Patchy on I-65 and gave him to another man who transported him to Tippie Canoe Humane Society. She read my post and contacted me. I picked up Patch in Layfette this afternoon and he is now safe at home in Ohio. His "momma" was so happy to know we found him and looks forward to recuperating at home with her boy.

Thanks to all the friendly people who helped in Demotte and Roselawn.

blessings to you all

Old 10-02-2006, 04:52 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,017,299 times
Sorry this sad event happened, but am glad one friend and Patchy survived, and it's good to hear Patchy was found.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:37 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,266,599 times
I love a happy ending!! I am so glad that someone had the common sense to take the dog to a shelter/humane society rather than keeping the dog for their own, that happens for too often.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:44 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,668,138 times
Default Happy Conclusion - Thread is Closed

OK folks, dog was found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.