U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 01:47 PM

10,434 posts, read 47,292,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNM View Post

My second selection is crotch rockets. Most are dare-devils with no adherence to the laws of physics or man. They give the rest of the motorcyclists a bad name.
Now I don't know anyone who can dispute that. This is simply a fact, not anyone's opinion at all
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM

4,472 posts, read 16,404,722 times
Worst Three:

1) BMW Drivers of any year or model. Don't pay attention on the road, usually too busy on their smartphone and drift in and out of lanes. Think they know how to drive because they fell for the "BMW is a Driver's car" propaganda. Constantly rude; always cutting off, going 30 mph over the speed limit, or nearly causing an accident with their short attention span.

2) Drivers of LIFTED trucks. Think they're above everyone else, usually white trash. Don't pay attention to anyone else on the road, always trying to race other drivers and sometimes causing an accident (seen it). Always takes up two parking spots at the local grocery store or shopping mall.

3) Fart-can Honda Civic's and other "Ricer's". Thinks their POS is fast because it has a paint job that cost more than the vehicle itself. Usually obnoxious on the road, very mean spirited. Think they can race a Corvette with 436 horsepower and they just get left in my...the dust .

Old 01-02-2013, 02:34 PM

307 posts, read 593,428 times
I've been from one end of the country to the other many times, and the worst are pick up truck drivers. The bigger the truck, the worst the driver. Second are the import tuner guys that think taped on plastic and a big muffler will make the car fast. And both groups are always tailgating.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:04 PM

1,688 posts, read 1,728,314 times
Great thread... around here it's:

1. Minivans driven by Asians
2. Small suvs driven by Asians
3. Old land yachts ie Grand Marquis driven by elderly ladies.
4. Prii and other hybrids driven by assorted hyper milers.
5. Civic SIs driven by 2nd gen Filipinos.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:09 PM

4,246 posts, read 11,290,093 times
Ones with a female at the wheel or 20 year old looking male.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:18 PM

1,580 posts, read 2,269,207 times
1. 90's POS Hondas. Usually driven by a 20 something female or 16 year old male. Already wrecked, tasteful mods from pep-boys. Usually missing several pieces of molding, because they are getting their body kit.... someday.... they promise.

2. 5 year old F250 that are jacked up and have giant balls hanging from the rear bumper.... how original. I always get these guys trying to race me, pass me tail gate

3. Acuras, see fancy (Honda).

4. Entry level SUVs. especially GLKs X3s and Muranos.

5. 2001 BMW 3 series.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM

9,434 posts, read 6,653,031 times
1) All hybrids
2) All Subarus
3) Toyota Camery, all years
4) Any wannabe "crossover" suv
5) Any vehicle with more than 1 bumper sticker, twice as bad if they're political

Have to add a 6th
6) Anyone with crap hanging from the rear view mirror.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:41 AM

2,291 posts, read 5,410,366 times
Mercury Marquis, mid 90's version, driven by 80 year olds who look through the steering wheel to drive. The steering wheels on those tanks are hugh, my 87 year old mother can stick her whole head through it and when driving it appears that she does. The closer her nose is to the windshield, the happier she is!

She, like many her age, should not be driving.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 AM

3,433 posts, read 4,844,395 times
0. People who have no business in this country, barely speak the official language of wherever they're from, are able to read in NO language and so are 100% incapable of reading road signs, have no driver's license from any country, think driving while blind drunk is a good thing, and who apparently will not be deported, no matter how many felonies they commit or people they kill.
1. Texas Drivers
2. Tennessee Drivers
3. California Drivers
4. Louisiana Drivers
5. Wyoming Drivers (especially pickups with DAMM stickers ... Drunks Against Mad Mothers)
6. Big pickups which are not factory spec (as in 'tricked-out')
7. Chrysler products
8. Minivans (excuse me, you shapeless little sack o' ugly word: Santa didn't bring me this Rapide so you could rear-end it. Touch my bumper and my elbow goes through your window, and you will find out what a woman can do, who lifts every single weight on the Cybex leg machines. I don't care how frantic you are, trying to get home to shovel frozen fish sticks and tater tots into the pasty mouths of little Mindy, Mandy, Mayhggihn, Cody, Dustin, Destin, and Shiloh: keep your front bumper well away from my rear bumper, and put down that communications device while you're driving. Capisce? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5I7lXV9b88 )

Old 01-03-2013, 05:11 AM

3,126 posts, read 5,891,942 times
Practically all drivers of German cars. The luxury ones act like they are better than anyone else and/or they are driving on the Autobahn.

The majority of low-rent (read VW) drivers who drive aggressively and fast all the time because they are insecure and feel they have something to prove because they aren't behind the wheel of a BMW or Benz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive