Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 03:34 PM

45,336 posts, read 60,512,994 times

Advertisements

The manufacturers can bend the sheet metal any way they like. I like the retro look generally. Let's face it, the makers were using the same CAD program and it was getting difficult to tell a Ford from a Hyundai from a Toyota from a Nissan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 03:35 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,304,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I like them all....would only buy a Ford.

Looking forward to the new Ford Bronco.
GM shouldbring back the Deuce and a Half and run Bio-Diesel and it would qualify as a green energy credit and reabate so I would buy this over if by going green is using bio-diesel and well it is at least it is a truck GM can say the Dodge Ram and Ford Super Duty cannot come close to it in the river fording test and pull or haul as much.

Driving the Deuce (M35A2) around Town - YouTube
You can go to a fast food place and take home drums of used Grease from the deep fryer to get home and avoid traffic by cutting through the forest and taking you back to nature and it or at least threw it and that is Green you bring home a small tree or two stuck in the under carriage for your front yard.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:58 AM

16,544 posts, read 19,676,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc63 View Post
BTW, did you know, the PT and HHR were styled by the same guy? While working for the same boss? Even though it was two very different companies...
I did not know that. Kind of funny.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:13 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,772,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
GM shouldbring back the Deuce and a Half and run Bio-Diesel and it would qualify as a green energy credit and reabate so I would buy this over if by going green is using bio-diesel and well it is at least it is a truck GM can say the Dodge Ram and Ford Super Duty cannot come close to it in the river fording test and pull or haul as much.

Driving the Deuce (M35A2) around Town - YouTube
You can go to a fast food place and take home drums of used Grease from the deep fryer to get home and avoid traffic by cutting through the forest and taking you back to nature and it or at least threw it and that is Green you bring home a small tree or two stuck in the under carriage for your front yard.
When we moved our house, the movers used one of those to pull one section of the house. I am not sure which section it pulled, but one of the sections was estimated by the mover at 40,000 pounds. The other two sections were smaller, but at least half as big.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive