Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:04 AM

551 posts, read 1,122,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
What does ugly have to do with basic reliable transportation for a teenager?
A lot... he'll feel like crap in a Crown V. Thats nothing to want to drive. Infiniti's are reliable cars too and is in his price range on top of that looks WAY better. Smooth from the outside in, great rich interior, he'll love it. Why are you attacking me? I probably hurt your feelings because its an American car I dislike. No teen wants to drive a cab driver's car. Get the most for your money. And im tired of you folks taking such pride and pompous in where cars come from, be a real enthusiast and appreciate different opinions and better yet cars in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 10:06 AM

1,716 posts, read 3,584,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Crown Vics are ugly and why are you following me? I just left your stupid post.
I was in this thread before you and you're the one that commented in my thread. Maybe you are following me? Crown Vics aren't ugly and my the topic of my "stupid post" affects the American economy. Judging from your other posts, you're just some dumb kid that thinks he know what he's talking about anyway.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:07 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
I agree, a teenager is not going to want to drive a Crown Vic with a bench seat and column shifter. It'll be seen as a grandpa car or a "hoopty".

Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I agree, a teenager is not going to want to drive a Crown Vic with a bench seat and column shifter. It'll be seen as a grandpa car or a "hoopty".
Nope, that's your opinion.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Luxury View Post
I was in this thread before you and you're the one that commented in my thread. Maybe you are following me? Crown Vics aren't ugly and my the topic of my "stupid post" affects the American economy. Judging from your other posts, you're just some dumb kid that thinks he know what he's talking about anyway.
Stop ruining this guy's thread and put your attitude in a casket. Your name is "american luxury" so you are biased on all counts. Goodbye.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:13 AM

2,256 posts, read 4,497,690 times
Quote:
Why are you attacking me? I probably hurt your feelings because its an American car I dislike. No teen wants to drive a cab driver's car. Get the most for your money.
Its actually a Canadian car.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Stop ruining this guy's thread and put your attitude in a casket. Your name is "american luxury" so you are biased on all counts. Goodbye.
You're so funny dude, thanks for the laugh.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 AM

2,256 posts, read 4,497,690 times
Ohh nooo.. battle of the 16 and 17 yo car experts!! I guess its proper for this thread since the driver of the car in question will be too..

Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
A lot... he'll feel like crap in a Crown V. Thats nothing to want to drive. Infiniti's are reliable cars too and is in his price range on top of that looks WAY better. Smooth from the outside in, great rich interior, he'll love it. Why are you attacking me? I probably hurt your feelings because its an American car I dislike. No teen wants to drive a cab driver's car. Get the most for your money. And im tired of you folks taking such pride and pompous in where cars come from, be a real enthusiast and appreciate different opinions and better yet cars in general.
Well, we're not talking about a reflection of his taste in cars and what makes him feel warm and fuzzy.
We're talking about reliable, safe transportation. If he wants something "cooler," he can pay for it himself AND pay the subsequently more ridiculous insurance payments.

And what the hell are you even talking about with the last part of your post? Who said anything about american cars? I have all kinds of cars and have considered all kinds of cars (including an Aston Martin, btw) when getting cars.

We are talking in a thread about a parent wanting to get something safe and reliable for his teenage son. Not a thread about how to fulfill some kid's wet dream about what he thinks will make him look cool and "not feel terrible."

Old 06-04-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRPct View Post
Ohh nooo.. battle of the 16 and 17 yo car experts!! I guess its proper for this thread since the driver of the car in question will be too..
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive