Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 12:29 PM

17,166 posts, read 15,373,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONOV View Post
That's the thing...if you go in with eyes wide open, all the more power to you. But there are no free lunches in the world. The rough ride and new front wheel bearings would really sour people on it. I know I wouldn't be able to put up with it.
Exactly. If one is going to buy a vehicle such as that, one should expect the worst. I had a backup, just in case of a major catastrophe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2014, 10:48 PM

3 posts, read 2,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
You seem to have already made up your mind and are looking for approval.
Thanks again to everyone for your feedback and opinions. So NO, I have not already made up my mind, I actually first wanted it, then talked myself out of it, but am now trying to swap myself back to at least considering it. As I said I would usually RUN from a car like this, and I probably will still, but figured it was worth posting to see what everyone else said.

At the right price, any car is a deal, so I think that's simply what it comes down to, and the risks involved.

At this time I'm talking to a Nissan tech I know, and also a friend who owns the same car and from a quick discussion they both agree its probably not the right car, unless the price is in the right range, AND the car checks out and that I confirm insurance can be had and all.

Thanks again everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive