Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 06:08 PM

15,420 posts, read 9,078,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28079 View Post
Hopefully they learn a lesson which could've been worst for them.

We don't know who is originally at fault, but having 3 guys on bikes chasing a single truck it sure does not look good on them neither.

One should question what if the truck driver was an older guy, woman or teenager by himself?
How would that turn out?

When someone is looking for trouble on the road, most time they find it...
Define "older guy". He was 60 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
No way the rednecks get convicted in a jury trial. Anybody that has driven long enough knows how young people on motorcycles act. The biker got exactly what he deserved. The only problem I had with the whole thing is it appears he was still able to walk and chew solid food after the beating.

I can only imagine the look on the biker bro's face when he realized him and his 4-5 buddies weren't dealing with only one guy, a woman and some kids anymore. The hillbillies I know would have done much worse and got rid of the evidence. Effing with country people on their own turf is not a good idea, I can't imagine too many local residents are going to be sympathetic to the bikers.

This is a longer version of the video, you can clearly see that the bikers brought this on themselves. According to a news report, the bikers followed the truck for 14 miles. Given OK Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine laws, I expect any charges will eventually be dismissed. If 4-5 people on motorcycles follow me several miles and approach my vehicle while I am driving down a deserted road, that is a pretty clear cut case of being in reasonable fear of serious harm or death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8

Intense Road Rage Video Goes Viral, Sparks Criminal Investigation | NTD.TV
The charges will absolutely not be dismissed, and I don't think he will be acquitted. Since this happened on the road, Castle Doctrine will not apply. It will be difficult for him to argue that he was in fear of harm or death while he was kicking the hell out of an unconscious guy on the ground.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_nemi View Post
This is the 9 min video of the same incident, it starts about 30 seconds before the video posted in OP, but continues till they call the cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
LOL, you didn't watch the video you posted. Nobody called the cops. At the end of the video they all just left.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:29 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
At one point the truck was way ahead of the bikers, yet they decided to chase after it. They could have just left it alone.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:30 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Something tells me it's the country boys who are the issue. Overly aggressive people n their behavior. Rational people don't do things like this.
I know plenty of "country boys" that ride crotch rockets. I own one myself.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Yea, hard to tell what the bikers were doing even in the longer video. Looks like the one lead bike was talking to had some beef with the truck driver - maybe the truck had cut them off? Maybe just trying to pass and the trucker wouldn't let them? If they were so worried about having children in the truck (that woman's shrieking was enough to make me root for the bikers) they could have just slowed down.
The bikers didn't look very scary for sure. The other bikers certainly didn't do anything aggressive to help his buddy out.
They are a wanabe biker gang who ran into a real biker gang, who happened to be driving pickup trucks at the time, and it didn't go very well for them.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:43 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Those kids on crotch rockets likely had it coming. You know, sometimes people deserve a good ass whuppin', and something tells me this was one of those times.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:04 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,007,532 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ

"Somebody help me." LOL

Old 09-15-2017, 07:20 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Yea, hard to tell what the bikers were doing even in the longer video. Looks like the one lead bike was talking to had some beef with the truck driver - maybe the truck had cut them off? Maybe just trying to pass and the trucker wouldn't let them? If they were so worried about having children in the truck (that woman's shrieking was enough to make me root for the bikers) they could have just slowed down.
The bikers didn't look very scary for sure. The other bikers certainly didn't do anything aggressive to help his buddy out.
Without seeing the whole video it's impossible to tell. I couldn't understand most of the video. Mostly incoherent shouting. I think everyone is lucky nobody started shooting. If the bikers had guns you could of had a really sad ending. As soon as that guy got out of the truck he could of gotten shot. That's why I don't get in confrontations with people. It's simple. Keep driving and don't escalate the situation. Call the cops if you need to. There are just way too many unstable people out there. Lots of whoke drivers and bikers.
My goal is to get home to my family alive in one piece. I don't care enough to prove a pointless point on a freeway to some idiot trying to prove another pointless point

I just had some biker flip out on me. Merging lanes from one freeway to another and she was trying to get past me. I slowed for a 18 wheeler on my left which made her mad. She wanted to whip around me. Had my signal on all this time and changed lanes to merge as my lane was merging into the other lane. She started flipping out. Raced around me flipping me off. I just ignored her. What was I going to do? Escalate a situation with a dummy?
I see guys on bikes doing incredibly stupid moves.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:31 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theedgeoflight View Post
Lol. It looks like the biker cut off the white car then started flipping the dude off. Then he takes tough till the old guy starts beating his azz

Like Mike says

"Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the face"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive