Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 06:22 PM

15,218 posts, read 8,823,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
You did not understand what I said. Of course they were not laid back in the video but if knew these sorts of people like I do you would know the personality of these sorts of country rednecks and they are usually laid back.
LOL, kind of like a pitbull dog is laid back, until it rips some kid's arm off. Sorry I'm not impressed with redneck culture. It's not a part of the country that I want to have anything to do with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2017, 07:40 PM

23,709 posts, read 30,605,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
For your information, the bikers committed no crime. There is not one thing they could possibly be charged with. Except possibly some traffic infractions. On the other hand, the pickup truck drivers, committed multiple felonies.

So you seem to have a skewed view of what criminals are, and you also seem to have a blind eye for crimes committed by a certain group of people.
The single biker with his 11 followers committed assault. Maybe you should look up what the word assault means.

Old 09-17-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
You did not understand what I said. Of course they were not laid back in the video but if knew these sorts of people like I do you would know the personality of these sorts of country rednecks and they are usually laid back.
They look to be hillbilly and not redneck. This far out in a rural area one calls the Bubba network as it's going to be awhile until a LEO arrives.

Old 09-17-2017, 08:09 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,930,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
That's exactly what you implied with your use of the work karma. If it's not what you meant, then I'd suggest you edit your post to clarify.
I'm not editing anything and I didn't imply anything. Perhaps you need a course in English comprehension.

Old 09-17-2017, 08:40 PM

29,898 posts, read 11,461,560 times
Quote:
LOL, kind of like a pitbull dog is laid back, until it rips some kid's arm off. Sorry I'm not impressed with redneck culture. It's not a part of the country that I want to have anything to do with.
Compare a dog with people living in a place that you obviously don't understand, how rude. Go into a black neighborhood and start throwing the N word around and see if you don't get the same sort of response. Not right to disrespect people wherever that might be.

I have lived in San Francisco, Los Angeles and in places you call with redneck culture. If the chips were down and I needed someones back I would feel much more secure with a redneck than a white California liberal snowflake. I also have black friends that I would know would be there for me.

Amazing how many narrow minded liberals there are.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 09-17-2017 at 08:56 PM..

Old 09-17-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
They look to be hillbilly and not redneck. This far out in a rural area one calls the Bubba network as it's going to be awhile until a LEO arrives.
Hillbilly's are from the Appalachians region not Oklahoma. Those people in the video would identify themselves as rednecks. I am fine with calling them what they want to be called. There are sheriff's deputies as well as state troopers that patrol the area and you see law enforcement on the road all the time. Its not like its smokey and the bandit out there. How does one call the bubba network? With a CB radio?

The ignorance.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
... How does one call the bubba network? With a CB radio?

The ignorance.
With Smartphones like everyone else.

The ignorance.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:20 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,813,104 times
Quote:
For your information, the bikers committed no crime. There is not one thing they could possibly be charged with. Except possibly some traffic infractions. On the other hand, the pickup truck drivers, committed multiple felonies.

So you seem to have a skewed view of what criminals are, and you also seem to have a blind eye for crimes committed by a certain group of people.
By law you are correct and the pickup driver and certainly the gun carrying idiot will be punished in some way, not to mention the fat guy, but this is in Oklahoma, so it will all be fine in a week or two. Not exactly an area that is... well civilized. Geez.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
With Smartphones like everyone else.

The ignorance.
That is the sheriffs dept, not the bubba network whatever that means.

Old 09-17-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
That is the sheriffs dept, not the bubba network whatever that means.
You need to come out to the real world and fix your stereotyped view of those of us that live in rural areas. So what if our share the road sign has a picture of a tractor on it. We dress to be comfortable and not to impress. We drive pickups (and if you didn't notice, two of the pickups were rather new and cost north of $40k) because we actually use them. If you don't know what the bubba network is, then you have no clue about the reality of country life. And fwiw I may look like those people who you call rednecks and live on 45 acres, yet I'm an Electrical Engineer with multiple letters after my name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive