Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 06:47 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times

Advertisements

Here's another classic road rage video from 2 days ago, shot on a cell phone, lots of profanity, pretty funny and sad, I guess, but this is today's society!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/964318577028300803

See all the fun/anger we are going to miss with all those self-driving cars, no more road rage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 07:04 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Here's another classic road rage video from 2 days ago, shot on a cell phone, lots of profanity, pretty funny and sad, I guess, but this is today's society!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/964318577028300803

See all the fun/anger we are going to miss with all those self-driving cars, no more road rage.
The guy should have filled that nut's chest full of lead, come up to MY window and threaten me you leave in a bag.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:08 AM

5,869 posts, read 4,204,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post

People will get enraged at their car for refusing to cut people off, nobody to take it out on, and then the fun begins.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:32 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
The guy should have filled that nut's chest full of lead, come up to MY window and threaten me you leave in a bag.
Considering Ohio doesn’t have a stand your ground law you shoot someone that is unarmed you could be looking at murder. You will most likely be sued regardless. Considering both parties were aggressive not to mention moronic idiotic behavior I say let them kill each other. Darwinism in action.

The best thing to do is not to get out of your car, keep driving and call the cops.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:05 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
2 idiots at it. LOL.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:09 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
This is why we need to bring back public caning. Just a thought.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:34 PM

797 posts, read 751,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
What happened to getting out of the car and fighting like a man?That's also long gone as well huh?

Old 02-18-2018, 01:36 PM

797 posts, read 751,615 times
Bunch of girls.Guy didn't even want to get out of his car.
Guns everywhere,no one is tough anymore.
I love how people are so respectful at wal-mart when they are in your way,
but when they are in a car totally different.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:56 PM

10,608 posts, read 12,115,646 times
I don't even know what to say.

-- The guy in the convertible in front was wrong. (apparently he was angry the SUV didn't let him in earlier. So he was finally able to cut infant and then just stopped on a freeway.)

-- The person in the SUV should have never rolled down his or her window. AND tried to back up when he saw the guy walking toward the SUV in the first place.

-- The person in the SUV flips THEIR OWN VEHICLE OVER. How utterly stupid.

So the person who was THE VICTIM of an assault (getting spit on) now ends up with their vehicle turned over on the road, AND it's on video that the ACCIDENT was actually HIS fault.

It's sad that more people don't have any common sense.
I do feel sorry for the person in the SUV. BUT I can't really feel that sorry because of what he did, causing the accident.

Old 02-18-2018, 02:22 PM

1,166 posts, read 1,634,121 times
A man was arrested and another could face misdemeanor charges after a viral video revealed a road rage incident that resulted in a vehicle overturning on a highway in Oceanside on Thursday afternoon.

California Highway Patrol officers initially believed the incident was a non-injury hit-and-run collision that occurred about 4:20 p.m. on eastbound Highway 78 west of College Boulevard in Oceanside.

The mobile phone video revealed otherwise.

It's unclear what led to the incident, but the video shot by another motorist shows a man standing on the shoulder and yelling at another man in the driver's seat of a Ford Escape SUV.

The man standing on the shoulder appeared to spit at the driver inside the other vehicle. He then walked to a convertible BMW stopped in front of the SUV.

The Ford then pulled forward on the shoulder, sideswiped the BMW and flipped onto its side on the shoulder of the highway as the BMW drove away.

A video of the incident was posted on Facebook, and as of 6 p.m. Friday it had more than 7 million views and 157,000 shares.

CHP investigators became aware of the video after the initial investigation was concluded and were able to identify the BMW driver from the license plate.

A case involving the BMW driver, identified as a 33-year-old Vista resident, will be forwarded to the San Diego County district attorney's office, the CHP said. He could face misdemeanor charges.

The driver of the Ford, identified as a 23-year-old Escondido man, was arrested and jailed in the Vista Detention Facility. He could face felony assault charges.

Eastbound Highway 78 was affected for approximately one hour during the investigation.

Video of SUV flipping over in road-rage incident results in arrest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive