Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 01:32 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,105,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
It reminds me of this promo 10 years ago https://www.businessinsider.com/in-k...n-ak-47-2009-7

It was disappointing because AK-47’s are commie weapons. Shame!
The AK-47 is also a very reliable weapon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 01:54 PM

8,712 posts, read 6,760,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post
The AK-47 is also a very reliable weapon.
So reliable that they just picked up a 60-year-old early prototype from an ISIS battlefield.

But this is all clearly about patriotism, justice, freedom and self-reliance (as evidenced by buying a new car), so we don't need none of this commie crap anyway.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:25 PM

2,461 posts, read 2,477,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post
The bible is used to pray that your Ford will start.

The flag is to be flown upside down (the universal sign of distress) when your prayer isn't answered.

Lastly, when all else has failed, use the shotgun to put your Ford out of its misery.

Thus the term - F.O.R.D. (Found On Road Dead), in this case from gunshot wounds.
This is the truth is it was ever spoken.

Old 06-28-2019, 04:06 PM

6,321 posts, read 7,046,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
What freedom has been taken away? Zero. You mean the dealer doesn’t want to be responsible for having X number of guns on hand? Or to buy more than they need for the promo? Maaa free dumbs been stolen
I remember a country...where when you won a rifle at a county fair.....they gave you the rifle.

Last gun, I bought....20 minutes waiting for the insta-check to get approved. The contractor was located in India......we are contracting out our gun registration to companies located in foreign countries.!!!

I am not into guns, though I use them for bird hunting.

But I do miss the USA from the 70's where owning a gun was no big deal. Says more about how we have lost over the years, than about gun laws.

Just a comment...I am a immigrant to this country. In the 50's and 60's there were few gun control laws, but I had to fill out papers EVERY YEAR to report my whereabouts to the Federal government.

Now the Federal government doesn't care who is in the country, but it wants to know everything about my guns!!

Old 06-28-2019, 06:09 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,583,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
I remember a country...where when you won a rifle at a county fair.....they gave you the rifle.
And that could still happen in the above scenario

Quote:
Last gun, I bought....20 minutes waiting for the insta-check to get approved. The contractor was located in India......we are contracting out our gun registration to companies located in foreign countries.!!!
And what?

Quote:
I am not into guns, though I use them for bird hunting.

But I do miss the USA from the 70's where owning a gun was no big deal. Says more about how we have lost over the years, than about gun laws.

Just a comment...I am a immigrant to this country. In the 50's and 60's there were few gun control laws, but I had to fill out papers EVERY YEAR to report my whereabouts to the Federal government.

Now the Federal government doesn't care who is in the country, but it wants to know everything about my guns!!

The federal govt doesn’t know everything about your guns, there are more guns than people in the US currently and certainly a lot more guns than there were in the magical 50-70s you referred to
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive