Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 06:08 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,692,145 times

Advertisements

cloth because where i live it is warm, the dog goes it back and i toss a thow over it. Also at the beach
i just toss a blanket over it. Frankly now I would not do the upgrade unless it was a high price car
and that was your wish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 06:11 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,692,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I prefer leather. Cloth always smells musty after a few years, no matter how clean you try to keep it. The only down side to leather is you always have to keep it conditioned.
my cloth does not smell musty at all, and it is a 2002 honda crv, the cloth
also is real clean, and looks as great as the day I did get it. However, I am gentle on cars.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:39 PM

2,679 posts, read 11,733,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortlandGirl79 View Post
Leather is too hot in the summer and to freezing cold in the winter! I know they have heated seats now, but you still freeze your butt off until they warm up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopac1980 View Post
Do you prefer a vehicle with cloth interior or leather interior? Me I personally prefer leather interior cause it's easier to clean and it's more comfortable
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
I would have to say leather. the smell and comfort and with two kids it is easier to wipe up a spill. granted my kids may only have water in my car since i had to clean to totalled cars that had food and other stuff stuck to the seats and carpet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Leather with heated seats is a must! However, if it was an SUV being used for hauling stuff,etc then cloth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starliner 61 View Post
Heated leather all the way. My last Tahoe had them. When it's -20 outside, they feel pretty good.

They both have their merits, cloth and leather, so what ever your butt likes, go with it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinolala View Post
Leather interior always. I will never get cloth. I think leather is easier to maintain and with heated and cooled seats, it's very comfortable.
I prefer leather, also.

It is easier to care for and you don't have to worry about stains from things spilled onto them.

I have been spoiled with heated seats (even though I live in Florida - at 40 degrees or below, it still feels comfortable).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive