Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 06:10 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,592,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Mann View Post
As usual you are ASSuming my weight is the problem. I have a disability and unable to bend in my back and waist area due to extreme pain and stiffness. I am 6'4" and wife is 4'11".

My Ford F150's and Dodge 4x4 did not have these bad features. This is first truck that I can't open door on inside and I have owned over 40 all makes and styles.

Still a bad design and glad you like yours.
I LOVE how you addressed that prior post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 07:37 PM

30,703 posts, read 79,429,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
On the level of personal taste, I don't like the looks of the new Silverado. At all. And I really don't like the looks of the new F-150. It looks like an over-chromed Matchbox toy. So that leaves the Dodge Ram, which I do like.

On the other hand, I'm not going to be buying any brand of new truck, so it really doesn't matter what I do and don't like!
No quesiton in my mind that Dodge/Chrysler makes the best looking cars on the market. Unfortunately, they also make the junkiest.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:02 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,211,984 times
Quote:
As usual you are ASSuming my weight is the problem.
As usual? I've never typed a response to anything you've ever written other than this post. Like I said, must be one hell of an issue if you cannot reach the inside door handle but can reach out and back for the outside one.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:13 PM

1,297 posts, read 4,753,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
As usual? I've never typed a response to anything you've ever written other than this post. Like I said, must be one hell of an issue if you cannot reach the inside door handle but can reach out and back for the outside one.

The "as usual " comment is a standard comment by most pepole that someones weight is the problem for whatever ails them, thats what I am saying. Not just you.

I am unable to bend, have severe arthritis, so I am sorry this annoys you. I don't have a problem opening ANY doors on ANY other trucks. I think is has to do with the protusion of the door armrest but to make you feel better it is because I am a @#$%$# fat lazy #@$%$#@#$!

Old 05-09-2009, 08:29 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,592,166 times
Quote:
The "as usual " comment is a standard comment by most pepole that someones weight is the problem for whatever ails them, thats what I am saying. Not just you.

I am unable to bend, have severe arthritis, so I am sorry this annoys you. I don't have a problem opening ANY doors on ANY other trucks. I think is has to do with the protusion of the door armrest but to make you feel better it is because I am a @#$%$# fat lazy #@$%$#@#$!

Calm down Bigg Mann. It's obvious the other guy/gal is attention starved. I'm very sorry to hear of your severe arthritis.

I agree with you about the door handle and I do not have the health problems you have. I don't understand why some manufacturers design things the way they do.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:56 PM

807 posts, read 2,507,770 times
I don't know how much if any the Silverado has changed in two years,but I love everything about my Dad's '07 Silverado. My Dad loves it as well! I think it's a great truck all the way around,and it's only one level above the absolute base model.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive