Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 05:20 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,994,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Of all the American car companies Chysler is by far the weakest and will be the next American car make to go out of business no matter what others think.

My advice is look for another brand that will do the job and leave Chysler behind for history to deal with 'cause you really don't want to now do you?
So your privy to inside info on both GM and Crysler to a point that you can make that determination? More likely your just spouting off an uninformed opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 06:55 AM

1,548 posts, read 4,315,491 times
Default What's a good price on a new Chrysler Town and Country Touring model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterguy View Post
I think that if you are looking to buy a new Chrysler Town & Country this is the very BEST time to buy right NOW. Many of the Chrysler dealers in my area have deep discounts on the cars, you can get the limited Town and Country (leather, chrome, etc) right now for what you used to get the stripped version for. If your looking to buy a Chrysler, it's right now your going to get a deal at your dealer.

In a couple of years when FIAT really puts there hands into the Chrysler product, these deals will be long gone because Chrysler (under FIAT control) will never over produce another product again, FIAT is not going to allow what the Americans let happen to Chrysler.
I'm thinking about buying a Town and Country. I really like so many of its features including the stow and go seating. The LX is the base model and the Limited has more bells and whistles than I'm comfortable with, so I'm most interested in the mid-range Touring model.

1) What should I expect to pay for a Touring model after all the rebates are applied?

2) What's the latest on the new vehicle buyers credit that the government has been talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive