Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 08:51 AM

10,090 posts, read 42,284,820 times

Advertisements

Finally able to get some pics of our new beast...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 09:01 AM

3,961 posts, read 10,969,949 times
the perfect little shooter to use with winter coming up!!

WOW

Old 10-19-2009, 09:15 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,270,028 times
Does it come with the standard machine guns and 007 gadgetry or is it optional?

Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,707,787 times
Okay, I am officially jealous over this one. I LOOOOOOVE that car. They are just beautiful inside, out, all over. Enjoy the heck out of that baby.

And when your ready to have a fire sale to clear the stable for the next "beast" let me know

Btw, are you going to catch any of the "Lemons" race this coming weekend? My dh will be down there driving in it. He got put in charge of the food for the weekend for their crew so that means I get to go shopping for all of it, lol. I don't recall which leg of the 3 day race he will be driving their lemon in.... It sounds fun though.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Okay, I am officially jealous over this one. I LOOOOOOVE that car. They are just beautiful inside, out, all over. Enjoy the heck out of that baby.

And when your ready to have a fire sale to clear the stable for the next "beast" let me know

Btw, are you going to catch any of the "Lemons" race this coming weekend? My dh will be down there driving in it. He got put in charge of the food for the weekend for their crew so that means I get to go shopping for all of it, lol. I don't recall which leg of the 3 day race he will be driving their lemon in.... It sounds fun though.
No plans for the LeMons (yet).
LOL...ya never know when this one will vacate....DH seriously pi$$ed at the AM dealer. He downright lied about the new Volante's coming in....and we just found there is one sitting Dallas. With this awesome weather we're having, we're missing a convert! And it will be at least another yr. before my R8 convert. is in. In the meantime, the DBS definately forfills all the needs!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Does it come with the standard machine guns and 007 gadgetry or is it optional?

Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
LOL.....God help the first person who cuts me off!

I'm ready for 'em!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
LOL.....God help the first person who cuts me off!

I'm ready for 'em!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
No plans for the LeMons (yet).
LOL...ya never know when this one will vacate....DH seriously pi$$ed at the AM dealer. He downright lied about the new Volante's coming in....and we just found there is one sitting Dallas. With this awesome weather we're having, we're missing a convert! And it will be at least another yr. before my R8 convert. is in. In the meantime, the DBS definately forfills all the needs!
Oh that is not right. Why oh why do these dealers have to be like that.

Our friends AM is a convertible. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Black, my favorite car color and I tease him all of the time to take care of my baby while he is storing it for me.

Ah, an R8 convertible. Now that will be a sharp ride. I was sitting next to a red R8 the other day getting out of the neighborhood. Looked great. Your not going to get the other new Audi coming out?

I still think the DBS you have sitting in the drive is stunning. There is not a AM in this world I'd not take (well, there are probably a few but only because of the condition and/or color).

Old 10-19-2009, 10:10 AM

This would be the first yr. for the DBS convert.....and they've just hit the floors. We were org. told not for another 6 months! Course, we should have known better, dealer wanted to get rid of his inventory before orders.
Hmm....new audi...2 seater? They have the V10 R8 which just came out...and now adding the convert. to the line-up. Some talk of turbos too, which would replace the V10....but nothing in stone yet.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:51 AM

1,765 posts, read 7,308,055 times
Can't see the pics on this box. It is a DB9?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive