Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 08:07 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times

Advertisements

Perhaps this can help you to find where in the law these people were trespassing...

Criminal trespass :: Tennessee Criminal Lawyer Blog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 08:08 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
This is very interesting.

Thanks for posting it. You just proved one of the things hat I was saying.

Also, there is absolutely no question they're on private property. Trespassing.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Perhaps this can help you to find where in the law these people were trespassing...

Criminal trespass :: Tennessee Criminal Lawyer Blog
You yourself mentioned two laws they broke. I simply pointed out another.

Sorry, you lose. Again.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
You yourself mentioned two laws they broke. I simply pointed out another.

Sorry, you lose. Again.
Again they are not trespassing by the law...you can think they were all you want.

I posted the law in question,if you feel you can,post how that(civil) law was broken?

Old 05-08-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Again they are not trespassing by the law...you can think they were all you want.

I posted the law in question,if you feel you can,post how that(civil) law was broken?
Several different kinds of trespassing aren't there, Sparky?

It's just interesting to me that you are so hell-bent on defending kids who were breaking the law, and so derogatory toward the cops who stopped them.

That lone speaks volumes. Period.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Several different kinds of trespassing aren't there, Sparky?

It's just interesting to me that you are so hell-bent on defending kids who were breaking the law, and so derogatory toward the cops who stopped them.

That lone speaks volumes. Period.
The law is posted,it should be simple enough for you to find how it was broken.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
The law is posted,it should be simple enough for you to find how it was broken.
Criminal or civil?

Theirs was civil. Do you have a problem with that?

Even so, that is NOT what they were stopped for, is it?

Old 05-08-2010, 08:18 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,343,711 times
So far it's mainly been you, Omaha, I was however referring to the people who posted the video, some previous statements in the thread as well as comments made on youtube and conversations on the topic with friends.

You say the Cops did nothing wrong, that's your opinion, I say they were out of line, and that kind of behavior does nothing but degrade police officers reputation in the general public.

You might not agree with it, and you don't have to, but I'll certainly do my part in creating a society for my children where they're not restrained by the police for having what they believe to be harmless fun.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Criminal or civil?

Theirs was civil. Do you have a problem with that?

Even so, that is NOT what they were stopped for, is it?
That is the law of Tennessee regarding trespassing I posted,find where these three were trespassing by the law.

Or give it up.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
So far it's mainly been you, Omaha, I was however referring to the people who posted the video, some previous statements in the thread as well as comments made on youtube and conversations on the topic with friends.

You say the Cops did nothing wrong, that's your opinion, I say they were out of line, and that kind of behavior does nothing but degrade police officers reputation in the general public.

You might not agree with it, and you don't have to, but I'll certainly do my part in creating a society for my children where they're not restrained by the police for having what they believe to be harmless fun.
And I raised my three children to not be disrespectful, spoiled punks. My children were not taught that they could do any stupid thing they wanted to do, regardless of whether or not it was legal, or how it might affect other people. My children were also taught that if they were in trouble with the law, they were not getting bailed out by Sugar Daddy.

And guess what? My kids are doing great.

You might think about taking that sort of responsibility seriously if/when you have kids of your own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive