Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 02:39 PM

968 posts, read 2,624,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Where I come from, that will get you drug out of your car by your head, and stomped into the dirt to within an inch of your life. Your road rage is going to get you seriously hurt or killed. Especially messing with bikers.
so what you're saying is if i retaliate against a biker, he'll be violent with me...been there, done that.

i'm a texan... i pack a 45 cal. Springfield 1911, i've broken up bar fights, i've dealt with "bikers" of the nature you suggest. which will "get you drug out of your car by your head, and stomped into the dirt to within an inch of your life"

bikers like that (who sometimes hang out in groups, with bikes often of the Harley brand) are generally decent people, you have the bad apples in the group that cause trouble but they get taught to behave. they're actually good people because they don't act like idiots on the road.

what i'm referring too are the crappy motorcyclists on crotch rockets who cut traffic, cause accidents, lane split, and harass you if you don't let them walk all over you.

theres a line drawn in the sand between immature motorcyclists and seasoned "bikers" who know how to ride properly.

so i say again, i don't hate the ladies and gentlemen bikers who grace the the roads of Texas and the great USA, enjoying the open road.

i hate motorcyclists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 04:27 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
My cousin has a motorcycle and when I got my new car he cut me off on the tiny shoulder where a car couldn't pass. I threw a bowl of chili at him, nailed him right in the head got chili on the bike. he angrily followed me home suprised that I pulled into his aunts driveway. he promptly yelled "what the f*** man?!" When I figured out it was him I apologized and then said I probably still would have done the same thing cause he cut me off.

I was in traffic today on the 410 and there was an accident. took 20 minutes to get through it and in that time 2 motorcycles passed us on the shoulder. Me and my friend talked about how we could get away with running tbhem off the road without getting caught .

So I hate motorcyclists...
Your putting all motorcyclist into one pot and they aren't all the same. Some are young and stupid and they think that they are invincible. And others such as myself wouldn't dream of pulling any of these stunts and prefer to follow the rules of the road.
That would be like me saying that I hate the whole state of Taxes just because I had gotten my hand tore apart down in Laredo. Pssst! I love the far eastern edge of Texas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive