U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:21 AM

4,635 posts, read 4,720,820 times

Advertisements

I'm not tuned into Alex Jones as I ask this, but is there is equal possibility that this plane could have landed or crashed north on that arc too?

Let's look at all the data presented so far
-every possible way to track this plane failed and every single redundancy failed as well and all redundancy to backup the backup systems failed, which is a 1 in a million chance

-It went south and we are 100% positive, yet there is no debris and no sign of the plane.

-many people claim they saw the plane, but they are brushing them off

So if they didnt find a single clue south, could it really have went to the north and crashed or landed in that direction.
-all the radars in the south didn't track the plane either, so why not in radar on the northern arc not see it as well

-if the pilot is responsible, did he kill the copilot

-when ValuJet crashed in the fl Everglades, they found little to no debris as it was demolished, so could this plane have crashed in a marsh or some remote swamp with shattered debris that we are not looking for because we are looking south

-If it really did land somewhere, what did they do with all those passengers and how would the plane be used in the future..who would even fly the plane
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM

2,057 posts, read 1,249,149 times
Look how quickly they brushed off the 2 Iranians who used stolen passports. The Iranians used their own passports until they got to the Malaysian plane. Sumptin ain't right.

El Nox

Old 03-30-2014, 06:11 PM

11,261 posts, read 14,269,081 times
We're going to see it again in the near future.

And it won't be pretty.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:19 PM

19,345 posts, read 14,839,059 times
Oh, if only it were true...I thought this the first week or so...but I don't anymore...
Not that they have really any clue where it could be, mind you.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:37 PM

87,942 posts, read 81,798,522 times
I've been wondering this, too. And I wonder if the Chinese have checked the border region between SW Xinjiang and Kyrgystan, where the plane was first believed to have gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox;
Look how quickly they brushed off the 2 Iranians who used stolen passports. The Iranians used their own passports until they got to the Malaysian plane. Sumptin ain't right.
How do you know?

Are those the two who were dismissed as "asylum seekers", bound for Europe?

Old 03-30-2014, 06:53 PM

10,238 posts, read 19,714,356 times
With Ronald Colman, Thomas Mitchell, Edward Everett Horton and Isabel Jewell still aboard?

Old 03-30-2014, 07:12 PM

2,129 posts, read 2,652,049 times
I just heard that everything that they could find in the Indian ocean was garbage unrelated to MH370.

If this is a terrorist high jacking then they have done their home work. They have the whole world looking in the Indian Ocean while the real activity is in Pakistan. A 2 star retired general on Fox news has said that he has 2 independent confirmed sightings of the 777 on the ground in Pakistan. He said that is good enough for him.

I hope it doesn't happen but we may not have seen the last of MH370. It may make bigger news when it reappears in the news then when it disappeared.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:20 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,073,917 times
The mysery continues. I just can't imagine what the families of those on board have been going through. I mean, really, just imagine if you had a loved on that plane. It's just unthinkable.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:33 PM

23,572 posts, read 24,705,174 times
they should look for it on the bottom of the ocean

Old 03-30-2014, 07:35 PM

15,084 posts, read 18,604,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garthur View Post
I just heard that everything that they could find in the Indian ocean was garbage unrelated to MH370.

If this is a terrorist high jacking then they have done their home work. They have the whole world looking in the Indian Ocean while the real activity is in Pakistan. A 2 star retired general on Fox news has said that he has 2 independent confirmed sightings of the 777 on the ground in Pakistan. He said that is good enough for him.

I hope it doesn't happen but we may not have seen the last of MH370. It may make bigger news when it reappears in the news then when it disappeared.
How so? Terrorism FAILS if no one knows a terrorist did it and why he did it.

[what I don't know won't hurt me]

Last edited by MIKEETC; 03-30-2014 at 08:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation