Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 01:43 PM

810 posts, read 836,906 times

Advertisements

One of the most graphic and downright scary incidents happened in Baltimore a few days ago. It has instantly gone viral and is being reported on Drudge Report. In a McDonalds a woman was beaten so severely by two other women that she began to have seizures and bleed from her mouth. Nobody really did anything to stop the vicious attacks. I warn others to not watch it if they are too sensitive. But this is the reality, too many random brutal attacks are occurring in this city.

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Even McDonalds issued a statement and are looking into it.

Media Center - About McDonald's

Old 04-22-2011, 01:59 PM

7,301 posts, read 13,513,021 times
Anyone know which McD's this was?

Old 04-22-2011, 02:24 PM

431 posts, read 942,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
One of the most graphic and downright scary incidents happened in Baltimore a few days ago. It has instantly gone viral and is being reported on Drudge Report. In a McDonalds a woman was beaten so severely by two other women that she began to have seizures and bleed from her mouth. Nobody really did anything to stop the vicious attacks. I warn others to not watch it if they are too sensitive. But this is the reality, too many random brutal attacks are occurring in this city.

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Even McDonalds issued a statement and are looking into it.

Media Center - About McDonald's

If only the white lady had a hand gun. Stupid black girls probably on welfare that the white lady has to pay into from her taxes. Wastes of a sperm and an egg.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:29 PM

431 posts, read 942,542 times
Police Probe Videotaped Beating Posted Online - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

Old 04-22-2011, 02:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Thank you allen for posting this. I got the story from Drudge a few minutes ago. This is the most horrible thing I've ever seen - and I'm guessing the media won't touch this story. They refused to cover the Carr Brothers torture murders. I wrote to Court TV back then, but it went ignored.
The Wichita Horror, the brutal murders by Jonathan and Reginald Carr -- The Crime Library — Shattering Crimes — Crime Library on truTV.com

Old 04-22-2011, 02:32 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times
What has society degenerated into? Seriously.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:38 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
I wish they would at least tell us the prognosis for this young victim. I hope she sues the pants off of em, and is able to ID who these ******* were. They need to be removed from society, for a long long time.
I also want those employees charged. Give that old lady a metal of honor - the only one that showed some courage.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:36 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,222 times
Lightbulb Just For The Record...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamnwk View Post
If only the white lady had a hand gun. Stupid black girls probably on welfare that the white lady has to pay into from her taxes. Wastes of a sperm and an egg.
That Rambo-if-only-da-white-lady-had-a-gun junk is just that---junk...

And I'm sorry you feel that the way toward the two assailants (being black myself, modesty and the TOS forbid me from calling them what they REALLY are), but unfortunately, your rage at the situation doesn't automatically qualify you to throw labels on people...'wastes of sperm and an egg'? Wow...who died and told you to be the morality sheriff?

I'm glad that my parents instilled values in me up to and including NOT calling folk names out of school...which means that I don't always run around yelling 'hate whitey!' 'kill whitey!' '(fill in the blank) whitey!' as is often assumed...because it's stupid, pointless, utterly self-defeating, and what's more, the two 'ladies' that perpetrated the assualt can't hear your angry bellowing on this forum, so what's the point?

I'm just as disgusted as you are by the whole thing, trust me...but had it been two white women assaulting a black woman the same way, my reaction would have been EXACTLY THE SAME...disgust, anger, and outrage---NOT 'yo, if only that sista had a gun, she coulda capped them witches...d**n whites get on my nerves!' The moral? Tossing out insults into the internet ether, be you black, white, or whomever, is a waste of time and is utterly pointless

Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 PM

4,180 posts, read 14,595,746 times
Sad incident. Let's be clear that this did not occur in the city but rather Baltimore County. Crime knows no borders.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/27640819/detail.html

Last edited by jonjj; 04-22-2011 at 03:57 PM..

Old 04-22-2011, 03:52 PM

810 posts, read 836,906 times
It's the glorified ghetto culture that is the problem. It elevates the people who have this kind of behavior and increase their numbers. Similar videos were posted online, one of them involved a gang beating on a black youth who failed to "represent". But this particular incident was just too vicious. At the same token, neither blacks or whites in general should get defensive about it. Like the usual "this always happens/its pointless/well you know, there's also bad people in other races" spiel. We know. But what must be done about this problem of random violent attacks because people can't control their temper? Educate yourself, find ways to protect yourself and think about your safety when going into "hood" areas or were "hood" people congregate.

Those people are pretty foul. One of the men who took the video is saying that it was not a woman but a transgender who was being attacked, and that the seizure was faked. I'm no expert on this but if you get dragged and stopped on the head by two people I don't think you would have the energy to move your body uncontrollably. You would usually just lie there unconscious.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...medium=twitter

Last edited by AllenDullesMJ12; 04-22-2011 at 04:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: