Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 07:44 AM

45,338 posts, read 60,522,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowieResident View Post
Thanks North Beach Person for your response. Yes, I am current on my bill. Also, do you think I should notify them of my issue or just pay it in full when I get paid on Feb. 14th?

I'd just pay it the 14th (use the full "If paid after due date" amount that's at the top of the bill on the right).

You'll likely get a late payment notice around the 10th or so.

Also remember that your next bill will be due March 1, only a couple weeks later.

EDIT:
If it looks like being late may become chronic you can contact these numbers:

http://www.bge.com/customerservice/e...s/default.aspx

Last edited by North Beach Person; 01-28-2016 at 08:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2016, 07:11 AM

3 posts, read 20,372 times
Thanks North Beach Person. This is my first time ever being late in my life on my electric bill so I'm just a little nervous. Trying to help out kids/grandkids has caused me to mess up my own bills. Like you said, hopefully this will not turn into a continuous situation. Many thanks for your kindness in responding. Have an awesome, healthy, prosperous New Year!

Old 02-14-2016, 09:47 AM

252 posts, read 425,161 times
You can make multiple payments - you can reduce your late fee if you pay some now, if you can.

Old 08-05-2016, 02:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,045 times
My light are cut off i had someone pay it over the phone around 8pm-9pm and they (the person paying it, not bge) sent me a confirmation number but i haven't seen the payment post on my account yet.... I've never been in this situation before so I'm wondering will it post the next business day?. (Which is tomorrow) or is that a sign that the person never really payed it?.
How long are BGE confirmation numbers?.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:23 AM

3,765 posts, read 4,100,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycity View Post
My light are cut off i had someone pay it over the phone around 8pm-9pm and they (the person paying it, not bge) sent me a confirmation number but i haven't seen the payment post on my account yet.... I've never been in this situation before so I'm wondering will it post the next business day?. (Which is tomorrow) or is that a sign that the person never really payed it?.
How long are BGE confirmation numbers?.

Call BGE customer service at 800-685-0123 and give them your address or account number and they will give you all of the information on the account.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore