Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 AM

2 posts, read 10,683 times

Advertisements

Do you or do you know anyone who works/has worked for Under Armour?

From everywhere I've read, it seems like a good company to work for. General themes seem to be: young, up and coming, long(er) hours, lower pay than expected, but overall high level of job satisfaction.

I have a background (BS/MS) in Accounting/Finance with 3+ years experience.

Do you have any insights or additional information you can provide.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 11:07 AM

1,175 posts, read 2,900,550 times
Everyone I know who works there seems to be Gung ho Under Armour, so I guess if you like your company you like your job. The area the offices are in is great, young, safe and active, and the warehouse area is only about 15 minutes down the road.

They are growing like crazy, so may be a job where you could have people working under you sooner than many other jobs.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rmTexas View Post

From everywhere I've read, it seems like a good company to work for. General themes seem to be: young, up and coming, long(er) hours, lower pay than expected, but overall high level of job satisfaction.

Thanks!
My colleague's husband works there in Marketing and he loves it. Not sure about pay or anything like that. She does mention he travels alot and can work long hours on occasion.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:03 PM

2 posts, read 10,683 times
Thanks for the responses.

I come from a career background where long hours/travel and less than spectacular pay are the norm - so that part is not too scary. The idea of being apart of a young, aggressive, and growing company is what draws me to UA.

If anyone has any more insight or specifics I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:07 PM

1,175 posts, read 2,900,550 times
Here is an article on the growth of their locust point campus.

Under Armour plots massive Tide Point expansion - Baltimore Business Journal

Old 08-16-2012, 07:35 PM

1 posts, read 4,564 times
How much does the company pay per hour if you work in the warehouse department ?

Old 08-17-2012, 11:29 AM

1,548 posts, read 3,034,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rmTexas View Post

Thanks!
I know several people there. They're also a client. That sounds about right.

Didn't realize until after I responded that this thread had been pulled back from the dead. To the new question, I don't know, but perhaps start a new thread so people see your new question, and not the OP's.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:35 AM

53 posts, read 89,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzy819 View Post
How much does the company pay per hour if you work in the warehouse department ?
my friend works there, makes $14.50 i think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore